• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If this trailer follows the pattern of previous trailers, we should also find out who the 15th and final base character is at the end of the clip.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we see both characters in this.

Considering the game's not out until April, I'd imagine they want to save the final character's gameplay reveal for a separate trailer closer to release. Though I do think we'll get our first (or maybe even first couple) DLC character reveals before release as well.

Dec 23, 2017
I hope you all like Guard Point attacks~

anji-walk.gif

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hellll yes
tenor.gif

I hope the last character is Aria with a Jack-O look, I would settle for Bridget though.

Last edited:

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Nice, and we'll see the last character for the roster. It's a longshot, but I'm hoping for Justice.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, and we'll see the last character for the roster. It's a longshot, but I'm hoping for Justice.
Justice is gone. Absorbed back into her original human self along with Jack-O Valentine. So unless she uses some exoskeleton now, i don't see it happening

would be great tho!

I am guess elphelt or Sin though. if its not another new character

Then again a lot of cheesers, i mean players would buy Elphelt very fast as dlc

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Am I the only one that's hoping the last character is somehow Zappa? I absolutely adored playing as him in XX, just batshit crazy to watch and play as. Really sad he's all but disappeared from Guilty Gear, so hoping he'll make a comeback.

Bridget would be awesome too though.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one that's hoping the last character is somehow Zappa? I absolutely adored playing as him in XX, just batshit crazy to watch and play as. Really sad he's all but disappeared from Guilty Gear, so hoping he'll make a comeback.

Bridget would be awesome too though.
Hes still in the story. Hes not posessed anymore but still keeps strong ties to thr paranormal so he could return!

Bridget is the most requested in Japan. So i can see that too

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
Im putting my money that the last character will be That Man, Baiken is too popular to not be dlc bait