• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
On the subject of software...any chance next-generation consoles will see iRacing? I'd love to have a go and I'm sure hardware could run them at a canter.

Playboi Carti

Jan 1, 2018
Portugal
I wouldn't put much hope in Ghost of Tsushima as it's made by Sucker Punch Productions
ypKwboS.jpg

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Yup. They literally just announced a release date, and anything less than 6 months means they're in the polishing phase. We got notification principle capture wrapped a while ago too IIRC. TLOU2 ain't slipping.

While I agree it seems poor from Sony having given such a big blowout a month ago, what else could it be? Only TLOU2 currently has a date, right? GoT doesn't and Dreams doesn't? And I doubt it is DS at this late stage.

Is it 100% a game delay or some other type of news?

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not entirely sure why no one's guessing it's Dreams related, but oh well.

Maybe the disappointing thing is that Sony really is bringing back Playstation Home.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie it's been a little quiet without that Xbox Poster Energy. With Colbert, Anthony Hopkins, and the 🐐 truthofkayle all MIA- it feels less theatric

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
Not gonna lie it's been a little quiet without that Xbox Poster Energy. With Colbert, Anthony Hopkins, and the 🐐 truthofkayle all MIA- it feels less theatric

Plenty of XBOX primary guys in here we're just not nutjobs lol 😂. Ready for next gen specs like everyone! Patiently waiting for a track to explode on.

So who's got the low on the supposed Scarlett dev kit revision that went out recently?

Putty

Double Eleven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Middlesbrough
What i mean is as much as i'd like play the prediction game, i don't want to incase people think i'm spewing numbers as facts.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
What i mean is as much as i'd like play the prediction game, i don't want to incase people think i'm spewing numbers as facts.
We were gonna do that either way. I'm scrubbing your post history now in case I find any numbers. I'm than gonna tweet it and hope Wcfftech picks up on it. It's already too late.

Oct 25, 2017
The original Zhuge tweet just said there was to be "unexpected news" regarding a first party title. Why people automatically going to a delay?

Sep 29, 2019
Plenty of XBOX primary guys in here we're just not nutjobs lol 😂. Ready for next gen specs like everyone! Patiently waiting for a track to explode on.

So who's got the low on the supposed Scarlett dev kit revision that went out recently?

We are patiently waiting to make it through all the hating
Debating whether or not we could even weather the storm

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
this just tells me that one of their big launch titles got delayed.

it sucks because while Ghosts looks like one of the best games of this gen, it will look like shit compared to next gen games with destruction, interactivity, and photorealistic environments.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if ghosts had always been a PS5 game lol.

I wouldn't put much hope in Ghost of Tsushima as it's made by Sucker Punch Productions
wtf?

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO you think launch games will look like that? We're just now equaling the Samaritan demo.
well, maybe not with that level of destruction, but i have been watching a lot of quixel videos from the guys who made the rebirth demo, and the megascans will give pretty much every first party developer that photorealistic look for the environments. i expect horizon 2 to look very close to the rebirth demo at least in the cutscenes.

Thanks! From the comments

I read a lot of "you need a quantic nasa computer to run that" so here is some stats :
- no optimization at all
- no pre-baked animation
- 20 trees (70000 poly each, no lod)
- 100 bushes (6000 poly each, no lod)
- 35-60fps 1080p on a gtx970 (with epic/high quality)

Damn, thats a 3.5 tflops GPU right? Next gen is gonna be lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.