• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you think could be the memory setup of your preferred console, or one of the new consoles?

• GDDR6

Votes: 566 41.0%
  • GDDR6 + DDR4

Votes: 540 39.2%
  • HBM2

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • HBM2 + DDR4

Votes: 220 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
That all remains to be seen, although I can't imagine that it's much more than that. What difference was it between X and Pro with TF?
The PS4 Pro was released on November 10th, 2016 at a pricepoint of $ 399 at 4.2 tflops.

The Xbox One X was released on November 7th, 2017 at a pricepoint of $ 499 at 6.0 tflops.

Almost a 43 % difference, but releasing a year later and costing an extra $ 100... These beasts will release essentially at the same time and likely at similar pricepoints. The difference won't be huge. Them trying to outdo one another is a win for us though.

Dec 31, 2017
That's my thought on it. They are coming out at a similar time utilising a similar toolset of technology.
No doubt there will be some customisations here and there, but they are working within a development industry that will be telling them the same thing and their cost and price aspirations will be broadly the same.

Outside of Kinect having an impact on what Microsoft chose to do the Xbox One and PS4 weren't hugely different in regards to the core components that make them what they are.
That's the more logical answer honestly, as much as I'd like to believe some more extravagant scenario, this will most likely end up being the closest generation ever power wise, unless someone decides to take a huge loss on hardware early on.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Your math did not work. They did not sell 50 millions consoles at 499 dollars, same for Sony. They will sell much less console if they launch too high or the console will be very different than the current one.

The number was an illustration for how the two companies could potentially have different aims, given their different positions in the market.

I wasn't saying Microsoft would sell 50 million consoles at $499 each.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I don't understand your point about volume or being a leader in sales; Sony sold the Pro targeting a premium market. That isn't nullified because Microsoft then, in turn, releases a better box. Additionally, the X costs $100 more than the Pro, but both boxes targeted a benchmark of 4k gaming yet only the X consistently hits that performance. Whether Sony is literally capable of affording to match Microsoft's investment into console hardware is irrelevant if they "choose" not to. Referencing my initial point, if Microsoft wants the most powerful console, they'll make it happen. Coming to me and saying that Sony totally could do it too when all it takes is looking at how they half-assed the Pro and unequivocally couldn't do it isn't an argument. Don't @ me with this weak bs where you need to pull out peripheral reasons X, Y and Z as justification for why they don't have the most powerful console and potentially won't next generation.
No this time they can't. Because this time different sources has reported Sony target the same. And the simple fact Spencer has never talk of more powerful console on the market should tell a lot. It's ridiculous to think the X is more power just because MS want it. With an year later and an higher price, what company won't be unable to release a more powerful console of the counterpart?

Last edited:

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't understand your point about volume or being a leader in sales; Sony sold the Pro targeting a premium market. That isn't nullified because Microsoft then, in turn, releases a better box. Additionally, the X costs $100 more than the Pro, but both boxes targeted a benchmark of 4k gaming yet only the X consistently hits that performance. Whether Sony is literally capable of affording to match Microsoft's investment into console hardware is irrelevant if they "choose" not to. Referencing my initial point, if Microsoft wants the most powerful console, they'll make it happen. Coming to me and saying that Sony totally could do it too when all it takes is looking at how they half-assed the Pro and unequivocally couldn't do it isn't an argument. Don't @ me with this weak bs where you need to pull out peripheral reasons X, Y and Z as justification for why they don't have the most powerful console and potentially won't next generation.
Sony made the most powerful console a year before the 1X and Microsoft did the same a year after the Pro, they also made the most powerful console at the start of the gen and actually being $100 cheaper, so this "Sony doesn't invest in their hardware as much as MS" narrative is laughable, you also don't know their next gen plans to say they don't want the most powerful console.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I am glad Microsoft is scrapping Lockhart, a lot of posters here said it was a bad idea and it indeed was, a new baseline is essential for next-gen. And shouldn't Lockhart getting scrapped last year be good news because of that then Microsoft would have had ample time to get Anaconda(now Scarlett) right?

With Anaconda being the baseline we probably don't need to worry at all about anything holding it back, right? I mean if they want to continue supporting the S and X with new games they will just scale them down, right? There should be no reason for first party devs to restrain themselves. Well, I sure hope as shit not.

thevid

Puzzle Master
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah.. don't know why but hadcore Xbox fans tend to loose it very quick. Whole year ps faitfulls had to listen how anaconda is a monster and ps5 is below in terms of power and I haven't seen meltdowns. Now.. one tweet from journo.. and the hell break loose.. RIP thetruthofkyle

Come on, no need for this type of generalization and console warring.

Oct 25, 2017
With Anaconda being the baseline we probably don't need to worry at all about anything holding it back, right? I mean if they want to continue supporting the S and X with new games they will just scale them down, right? There should be no reason for first party devs to restrain themselves. Well, I sure hope as shit not.
It means 3rd party won't be held back.

MS 1st party may still develop cross gen games though. Their games wouldn't be among the best around if they do since others would be building from a higher baseline.

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory generalizations and modwhining; numerous accumulated infractions for hostility and platform warring.
Matt has been derided by fanboys, especially Xbox fanboys, on this site and the last for some time. Why would he willingly put information out there, without prompt, that puts him toe to toe with the Xbox communities beloved insiders?

So the vitriol can be expressed at him even more so? He has nothing to prove. Everyone reasonable knows his track record.
So you think it's ok to attack Klobrille but you feel you have to defend Matt?
The last few pages are awful, no matter what, even worse than the old forum - Era was set to be something new, everyone could start fresh and yet here we are. People attack each other, false claims on every side, attacks go unmoderated for whatever reason and the new console didn't even launch yet.

Doctor Avatar

Jan 10, 2019
I think if Sony targeted the PS4 Pro for a late 2017 release at $499, it would probably have very similar specs to the One X. Microsoft isn't magic. The idea that Sony was somehow institutionally incapable of releasing a console like the One X is ridiculous. They targeted a different year and a different price bracket, of course their console was different.

Remember that tweet about the X PR and power messaging producing a crop of toxic Xbox fanboys?

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I don't see a PSX happening unless it is for the PS5 reveal. I see Sony doing a repeat of the rollout they did for the PS4. A PlayStation Meeting annoucing the PS5 and their vision for gaming over the next several years. A wider, deeper reveal at E3. Then consumer release in November 2020.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019

MS 1st party may still develop cross gen games though. Their games wouldn't be among the best around if they do since others would be building from a higher baseline.

Yeah that would be seriously fucked up. I really don't see a next gen RPG from PG playable on the Xbox One systems or anything that the bigger studios are working on now. I mean they realized it was holding back next gen for third party devs, so they should realize that for their own games too.

Should be interesting to see if they have at least one real exclusive for Anaconda at launch. Well, still playable on the old systems via Xcloud of course.

Parasyte29

May 12, 2019
I don't see a PSX happening unless it is for the PS5 reveal. I see Sony doing a repeat of the rollout they did for the PS4. A PlayStation Meeting annoucing the PS5 and their vision for gaming over the next several years. A wider, deeper reveal at E3. Then consumer release in November 2020.
Or they could just go all in and do everything at E3 to try and one-up Microsoft, but I think your idea is far more likely.

electric_hoax

Oct 27, 2017
Come on, no need for this type of generalization and console warring.
Not all Xbox fans are hard-core Xbox fans. I'm not generalizing ..there is Xbox fan who play on Xbox because he/she likes games, os, controller.. likes how good xbox looks. And there is a fan... who's extreme invested in all things Xbox/Microsoft. I'm mean it's probably true love to corporation no matter what. And of course same goes for PlayStation. I aware it's just percentage from all demografic. So no.. no generalization..

Edit: more I think about that process of fanboing the more it looks like voting on your preferred political party. What in win you think you voted right .. your vote mattered and generally you are in good mood because you were right .. you voted they won as it's should be :)). When the party loose .. well it was high stake and they loose so you voted for a looser. You lost your vote .. it was for nothing. You become frustrated with outcome, with party and at the end you are looking for alternatives which in your opinion are better suited for next win.. or you stick to your vote .. you became a zealot who's feeling cheated by world or you fuck all.. And wait for next election. English it's not my first language and in my head all above sounded much better lol.

Last edited:

tanky

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
I think Microsoft will be more willing to target a higher price point than Sony, because they're not the market leader and thus can choose to segment the market and only address parts of it. But you only have the freedom to do that when you're not already selling consoles to everybody. Put simply, Microsoft can sell 50 million Scarletts and have that be a success, whereas for Sony 50 million PS5s would be an abject failure.

That's not "weak bs," it's called business.

I think if Sony targeted the PS4 Pro for a late 2017 release at $499, it would probably have very similar specs to the One X. Microsoft isn't magic. The idea that Sony was somehow institutionally incapable of releasing a console like the One X is ridiculous. They targeted a different year and a different price bracket, of course their console was different.
I'm repeating myself: you're ignoring that Sony did exactly what you proclaim they cannot do. As a market leader, they released the Pro, a more expensive console than their base offering, which was targeted to a specific segment of the market. Why do I even need to clarify this to you? This is so far removed from my initial point. As for Microsoft, it would be more willing to take a loss than sell at a higher price point, this isn't about shifting towards a more niche demographic. If anything, it's more about optics for Xbox. Seriously, this isn't what I was even talking about but now I'm humoring your fantastical reimagining of Xbox's direction for their console business. Again, I don't doubt Sony could have matched the X but they didn't, so who cares if they could? It also doesn't matter if the Pro was a single year apart from the X because Sony sold this console as being capable of something it could barely and rarely pull off. This just makes Sony look incompetent, I don't know how you're jury-rigging this into a defense of the Pro and Sony's lack of investment into that piece of hardware.

Sony made the most powerful console a year before the 1X and Microsoft did the same a year after the Pro, they also made the most powerful console at the start of the gen and actually being $100 cheaper, so this "Sony doesn't invest in their hardware as much as MS" narrative is laughable, you also don't know their next gen plans to say they don't want the most powerful console.
Sony made the most powerful console. Its target was 4k gaming. It couldn't really do 4k gaming. By definition, the console was pointless. Sony made the most powerful console at the beginning of the generation because Microsoft put out a media box. Next.

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Some members call other members toxic should look into the mirror.

Edit:
Especially in a moment we were close to all calmed down again. Some just can't let it go.
Ignored
Ein echtes Armutszeugnis!

Last edited:

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
So are we expecting a November release for both new consoles?? Ive started saving £50 a month as of june so will probably have £850 saved by next November, plus the sale of my PS4 Pro and Xbox one X and a bunch of games i should be set for launch day for both.

Feb 26, 2018
The last few pages are awful, no matter what, even worse than the old forum - Era was set to be something new, everyone could start fresh and yet here we are. People attack each other, false claims on every side, attacks go unmoderated for whatever reason and the new console didn't even launch yet.
Who attacked Klob exactly? People rightfully told him that his info was false. And than he started being an ass to Matt.

Socky

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester, UK
My guess for Sony is this:

EGX late 2019, billed as a celebration of 25 years of Playstation; mandatory game montage; probably a bunch of industry luminaries waxing lyrical on Playstation; a promise of more historical Playstation games returning, but no specifics on in what form; 100M+ PS4 sales announcement; trailer and date for Bluepoint remaster, GoT and TLOU2, and a request to watch out in 2020 for more on "the future of Playstation"

Feb/Mar PS Meeting for PS5 hardware and early software reveals, very much as in 2013

E3 conference OR State of Play blowout

PS5 launch late 2020

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So are we expecting a November release for both new consoles?? Ive started saving £50 a month as of june so will probably have £850 saved by next November, plus the sale of my PS4 Pro and Xbox one X and a bunch of games i should be set for launch day for both.
Somewhere around that time yeah, although I could see it being a bit earlier so we don't have a scenario where holiday 2020's big games release in October while the PS5 and Anaconda are still 2-3 weeks away.

Deleted member 5764

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My guess for Sony is this:

EGX late 2019, billed as a celebration of 25 years of Playstation; mandatory game montage; probably a bunch of industry luminaries waxing lyrical on Playstation; a promise of more historical Playstation games returning, but no specifics on in what form; 100M+ PS4 sales announcement; trailer and date for Bluepoint remaster, GoT and TLOU2, and a request to watch out in 2020 for more on "the future of Playstation"

Feb/Mar PS Meeting for PS5 hardware and early software reveals, very much as in 2013

E3 conference OR State of Play blowout

PS5 launch late 2020

This seems most likely to me. Though I can't help myself from dreaming of a scenario in which PS5 hits in Spring of 2020. Throw it out there alongside TLoU Part 2 and Ghost of Tsushima and basically launch it as a PS4 Pro 2.0. Then treat Fall as the mainstream launch when all their important third-party titles hit.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019

We're probably gonna see some cross gen games from both MS and Sony but at one point I expect that to stop. Take a look at this generation with Ryse and Sunset Overdrive, two games that didn't come to 360. Rise of the Tomb Raider was also cross gen but it was significantly better on Xbox One.

Also, if Anaconda is now the baseline it should mean the games from Xbox Studios are built around that hardware first and for X1 systems second. Due to the shit CPU those games may not run all that nicely, but that comes with the territory. Please Microsoft, bring us that next gen goodness and don't restraint yourself.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Some members call other members toxic should look into the mirror.
Ignored

Who are you referring to Colbert?

I wouldn't classify any post towards Klobrille that i've seen as an attack. That's an obvious overexaggeration.

I'd also argue, the mere fact those people questioning Klobrille haven't received a warning or a ban shows the Mods who very much are moderating this thread agree with the above assessment.

I think it would help the discussion if ALL calm down and stop trying to call each other out as either fanboys or hippocrites.

The more inflammatory posts people post, the longer this thread will remain a hostile slanging match.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
His track record is far from perfect though.

In 2017 he said that Xbox wouldn't have any extra funding, that we should expect things to be the status quo like they were just let the ship slowly sink. This lead to another false claim:

That in that year Ms was making no new partnership with 3rd parties (something that Phil debunked a few months later saying that they did signed some stuff in 2017, but haven't show yet) I even remember calling him out on that one because there was no possible way he could've know that. This also led to the false claim that:

Playground's action rpg game wouldn't be published by Ms. Then a few months ago all the reports showed that Ms was behind the growth of the second studio and even when they were bought all the interviews they made say Ms was in for their 2nd game right from the start.

And I also remember a few days later from his claim Gobo studio announced a partnership with Ms. Turned out to be a turd f2p forza mobile game, but still was a new partnership when he said there wasn't none.

He also hinted a lot that Halo Wars 2 bombed, only to have a few months later that the game was actually very successfully digitally, something that also disproves another claim he made a lot on the old forum:

That he had sales data for win store and that they were so abysmal that Ms was spinning data as hard as they could regarding some mildly impressive PC users engagement (IIRC that the first play anywhere releases were seeing 30% of sales and user engagement on Pc)

-----

My point with all that? We should never take a insider's opinion as gospel, just because we don't know the extent of what they know or how up to date that info is. Because even with a pretty good track record there will be some missed stuff. That's one thing I like how Klobrille handles his leaks at least. He always explains the extent of how he got this info, so you know that the possibility exists but may not come from fruition. I wish more insiders were like that instead of trying to paint as they are the ones to know it all.

If he indeed knew Lockhart was canceled a whole 6 months or more ago good for his sources, thought I think there was some reports that Ms talked about Lockhart at gdc this year? ( Genuine question I don't remember if they were supposed to talk, or if they had talked about it).
Pretty sure almost nothing in this post is true.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
It really does depend on their goals, if the reports of Microsoft first party games being cross-gen for a while are true then, of course, they're going to be held back but that period will end in 1-2 years max and then they'll move on. There is some potentially exciting chatter that 3rd-party publishers aren't worried this time around unlike last gen so expect to see more 3rd-party next-gen only games and just them not getting hindered by Lockhart is massive news.

Parasyte29

May 12, 2019
I'd say the September - November window is most likely. I myself am saving up for a better monitor, and then I'll start saving for the console.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
No idea on price points, and those will fluctuate for months until parts are fully sourced and are being assembled at Pegatron. I believe the spec target is more to align xCloud and console as a unified offering where games will run the same on both.

Wait....what?!? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I read the bolded as MS wants to make sure the xCloud experience and the Console experience are the same and that the spec target will be adjusted (most likely lowered significantly) so xCloud and Scarlett are as close as possible. Is this accurate?

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Who are you referring to Colbert?

Doesn't matter who, more important to me that I dislike the pattern that is shown.

/rant

They are a lot people in here that want to have some fun playing next gen technology detectives.

People like anexanhume , VX1, chris 1515 , Pheonix , DrKeo , Miniature Kaiju , i-Lo , dgrdsv and many more try to contribute to this conversation and are able to ban their inner fanboy to achieve an even playing field for a discussion (sorry if I forgot anybodies name, no pun intended).

I just can't stand this childish console warring shit anymore.

/end of rant

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
The Wired article from Cerny already shows a deviation from the PS4's initial rollout so I don't think it's going to be the same the rest of the way. Honestly, it's a boring expectation so I also just don't want it to happen that way. :p

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
Wait....what?!? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I read the bolded as MS wants to make sure the xCloud experience and the Console experience are the same and that the spec target will be adjusted (most likely lowered significantly) so xCloud and Scarlett are as close as possible. Is this accurate?

That's my interpretation too. Hope Tom can clarify.

Oct 25, 2017

What is this bullshit? If you want to call into question what Matt has actually said, feel free too.

Don't make up shit, and then revert to generalizations to deflect from the topic.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
I'm repeating myself: you're ignoring that Sony did exactly what you proclaim they cannot do. As a market leader, they released the Pro, a more expensive console than their base offering, which was targeted to a specific segment of the market. Why do I even need to clarify this to you? This is so far removed from my initial point. As for Microsoft, it would be more willing to take a loss than sell at a higher price point, this isn't about shifting towards a more niche demographic. If anything, it's more about optics for Xbox. Seriously, this isn't what I was even talking about but now I'm humoring your fantastical reimagining of Xbox's direction for their console business.

You could do with a little less condescension, there. But sure, let's get back to your initial point.

Again, I don't doubt Sony could have matched the X but they didn't, so who cares if they could?

You cared if they could, because you were emphatic that they couldn't. This is your original post, the one I disagreed with, which started this whole thing:

When it comes to spending power and resources, Sony doesn't necessarily strike me as being in a position to compete on these fronts.

Now you're saying the opposite. You've abandoned your original position, so I don't really feel the need to keep going back and forth with you on this.

Last edited:

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland

Yes, I expect both consoles in November.

If Sony does decide to launch early, it certainly won't be by much and it won't be in the spring. September 2020 at the earliest.
September 9th, 2020 would be the 25th anniversary of PlayStation's launch in North America.

Sony could come to E3 2020, have their PS5 blowout and at the end, do a "$399" mic drop.

chris 1515

Oct 27, 2017
Barcelona Spain
Doesn't matter who, more important to me that I dislike the pattern that is shown.

/rant

They are a lot people in here that want to have some fun playing next gen technology detectives.

People like anexanhume , VX1, chris 1515 , Pheonix , DrKeo , Miniature Kaiju , i-Lo , dgrdsv and many more try to contribute to this conversation and are able to ban their inner fanboy to achieve an even playing field for a discussion (sorry if I forgot anybodies name, no pun intended).

/end of rant

I think we will be 399/449 dollars for the two consoles and in a reasonnable scope 9 to 11 TFlops of RDNA and this is good with great CPU 8 zen 2 cores 16 threads 3,2/3.3 Ghz and 16 to 24 GB of RAM and one solution with 256 Go SSD Nvme + 2TBHDD(or 1TB SSD alone maybe because things change) and one with custom 1TB SSD). I don't think Sony and MS will lauch at 499 dollars maybe 449 dollars is a good compromise.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Space occupied by parts like caches and general functions inside a (S)hader (E)ngine. 6 tiles makes up for 1 Shader Engine.

Thank you. Someone helped me out earlier with it. When you have time, could you explain the rationale behind creating the tiled diagram (I thought that even if next gen's GPU comprises of 40CUs, that there will a certain number that will be a certain number of CUs disabled to reach said number, as it has been the case for all current gen models thus far)?

Edit: Also, thanks for including my ignoramus ass in that list of names in your earlier post :)

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London

/rant

/end of rant

I mean, it's kinda funny though, both machines sound like they will be really good and within spitting distance of each other, both companies have had a change of plans as well. everyone should be pretty happy with it.

Deleted member 8784

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I preferred this thread when people smarter than me were talking about things I didn't fully understand. I feel like bickering about unreleased consoles (which don't even have names yet!) when we don't know anything for sure is beneath us.

I was looking forward to dropping some serious cheddar on a pricey, premium device by Microsoft next year. The message now seems to be "curb your expectations" now that the cheaper model has gone, which is a bit disappointing. To quote Andrew Reiner, "we'll see".

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019

Yeah not sure what to make of this either to be honest.

Parasyte29

May 12, 2019
Yes, I expect both consoles in November.

If Sony does decide to launch early, it certainly won't be by much and it won't be in the spring. September 2020 at the earliest.
September 9th, 2020 would be the 25th anniversary of PlayStation's launch in North America.

Sony could come to E3 2020, have their PS5 blowout and at the end, do a "$399" mic drop.
You mean, kinda like what they did with the PS4? It is going to be interesting to see how the two full reveals play out this time around considering Microsoft seems to be going all-in on games and nowhere near as much on TV TV TV.

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I mean, it's kinda funny though, both machines sound like they will be really good and within spitting distance of each other, both companies have had a change of plans as well. everyone should be pretty happy with it.
Because of what you just said it makes me even more sad to witness those kind of conversations I ranted about.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
I think we will be 399/449 dollars for the two consoles and in a reasonnable scope 9 to 11 TFlops of RDNA and this is good with great CPU 8 zen 2 cores 16 threads 3,2/3.3 Ghz and 16 to 24 GB of RAM and one solution with 256 Go SSD Nvme + 2TBHDD(or 1TB SSD alone maybe because things change) and one with custom 1TB SSD). I don't think Sony and MS will lauch at 499 dollars maybe 449 dollars is a good compromise.
449$ in 2019 is actually more or less 399$ in 2013 adjusted to inflation.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What a couple of tweets and a few insider comments do, unbelievable.

It's now a threat about the credibility of people providing info, instead of a thread were people discuss specs and what to expect from these machines. Sad.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I preferred this thread when people smarter than me were talking about things I didn't fully understand. I feel like bickering about unreleased consoles (which don't even have names yet!) when we don't know anything for sure is beneath us.

I was looking forward to dropping some serious cheddar on a pricey, premium device by Microsoft next year. The message now seems to be "curb your expectations" now that the cheaper model has gone, which is a bit disappointing. To quote Andrew Reiner, "we'll see".

It doesn't sound like a serious downgrade though, it's still going to be a decent bit of kit, Sony and MS have moved towards each other if i'm reading things correctly.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
You mean, kinda like what they did with the PS4? It is going to be interesting to see how the two full reveals play out this time around considering Microsoft seems to be going all-in on games and nowhere near as much on TV TV TV.

Yes, kinda what they did with PS4, but also more specifically, what they (Steve Race) did with the original PlayStation at E3 1995.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017

The good news is you'll still get to drop $499 on a new Xbox next year. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.