• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will the first 'next gen' console be revealed?

• First half of 2019

Votes: 593 15.6%
  • Second half of 2019(let's say post E3)

Votes: 1,361 35.9%
  • First half of 2020

Votes: 1,675 44.2%
  • 2021 :^)

Votes: 161 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if I had to bet on it I'd still say Holiday 2020

I'm just saying I dont think a first half of the year 2020 is impossible necessarily. That said IF that were in the cards we should be getting major leaks like ASAP as it would put the console roughly 1 year away.

The longer we go without leaks the more likely it's not until holidays

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
Anytime before November would provide that two sales bump though. I can see your point but September would be ideal I would think because they would basically be sold out for 4 months almost guaranteed which would quickly provide a big install base to incentivize devs to switch their focus to it. Plus if MS release in November it'll give them a couple million lead right off the bat. I have to think it would save a little profit on the parts by giving 5 more months for prices on stuff like SSDs to go down.

Then again I would be ecstatic to get it in March but if I'm a Sony exec I'm launching in a period where there will be no slow down till after the holidays

September could kinda work but I think that's too close to the fall season.

Unless I'm mistaken, after the first day of the PS4 launch, or week.... I'm not sure; there was a period of like 2 weeks or so where there simply wasn't a console anywhere to be found.

Launching in September gives them that launch boost, but they will be supply constrained for the rest of the year regardless.

Launching in March however gives them the launch boost, then sales will kinda taper off around may/June to a baseline of around 1M/month. Then have the usual holiday boost of around 8M sales over the months of November and December.

To be honest the landscape is so crowded now we wouldn't know legit specs if they hit us in the face. Everything is so incestuous at this point we'd need a leak that was more than paper specs to have some believability.

As always, thanks for your thoughts. I genuinely appreciate your insight. Do you think MS would be positioned to launch alongside them?

I think Nintendo showed a Spring launch can work. The hardcore will buy up supply in the typical light months, and then the majority of consumers will be ready to dive in in the Fall when you've got your supply sorted out.

AAA marquee titles hit year round, and I'm sure pubs would actually welcome a Spring launch since they'll be rewarded for not launching in the jam-packed holiday season.

Sometimes I think it's important to have perspective on the gaming landscape. According to steam surveys, only about 12% of gamers have a card better than the 1060. The penetration of the 2000 series is very low, with the 2070 only having 0.63%. Pro/X consoles are in less than a quarter of homes owning consoles. The minute next gen launches, the average consumer gaming experience is going to take a big step forward.

https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Many gamers are still sitting on their 9xx either perfectly content with their performance, or turned off by the pricing. AMD has a big opportunity if Navi can deliver.

Honestly..... I blame YouTube. Or tech media. And I cannot stress it enough how much I hate this thing that I think it is. And it happens with phones too. Basically all tech.

I don't know the people talking about tech are all on some sort of take, or if because they get their shit for free they are all somehow outta touch with the real world, but if you just looked at the media you will think that the best and most expensive hardware is all anyone is buying and the only things worth doing. Or like in some world it's somehow ok for a phone to cost $1000+ when we all know they spend less than $400 making those blasted things and no one really calls anyone out for this. Or a GPU costing over $1000.

These blasted tech journalists allow these companies get away with this shit.

I'm sorry, as you can see this is upsetting to me lol.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really surprised nothing came out of GDC. I really thought next generation consoles would be discussed there in some capacity

But I've heard nothing about that out of there

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
March 2020 doesn't make much sense to me from a software perspective. What would they launch with? They'd miss out on the FIFA/Call of Duty doubly whammy that people buy in droves. It'd only make some sense to me if they lined up TLOU2 as the big cross-gen title, but even then, I'd rather launch it with FIFA and Call of Duty if I were Sony.

Another thing is, a lot of devs know as much about PS5 as we do atm, so what would THEY launch with? Sony would have to send out dev kits en mass like tomorrow if they plan on an early 2020 launch.
Ok. So let's say they launch in March.... With only one AAA game. TLoU2. And then a couple of indie games and a few glorified tech demos. Then let's day they push for a lot of free "remasters" and re-releases of already existing PS4 best sellers.

Come September, October or November when those big games you talk about comes along.... They are still right there to sell consoles. It's not like they suddenly disappear. And even better. They have a larger install base to buy those games too.

Launching in November, no matter how many games are out there they would have a very limited number of consoles available for launch. So they sell what? At best 5M in the launch window? As opposed to selling 5M in the launch window and 1M every month leading up to the holiday season where they can sell another 5 million.

I don't know why some think it's ever a good idea having everything competing against each other in two months of the year.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
In his defense ive seen him post some insider stuff and be right. It was on the old place. Same name and picture so I'm assuming it's the same guy.

Well, I appreciate that my friend. Can you link me the post you're talking about if it's not too much trouble or what was it about if you remember? Are you talking about the days from Neogaf?

Sekiro

Jan 25, 2019
United Kingdom
You know i believe in the good old fashion "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" idea.

Sony had a good plan of announcing at February, a full reveal at E3 and a release on the holidays, all within the span of less than a year from announcement to launch, it felt clean compared to other earlier generational launches, and it worked, they sold out all PS4 stock retailers had and year by years it's been tracking the same sales figures the PS2, the best selling console of all time had, it was a successful launch and a huge successful overall.

so why change it?

Sony doesn't have a reason to release the PS5 in March, whereas late holiday releases have proven to be fruitful for them in the past with the PS4, PS3, PS2 & PS1 all releasing at Q4 of their release year (with the exception of certain regions having different releases compared to other regions) an end of the year release has worked for them in the past and will surely work for them in the future too, also Sony doesn't really need two sales bumps, as long as the PS5 is sold at a reasonable price (whether it's $399 or $499 is up for debate) and is a solid console at launch with a number of launch exclusives and BC support and no controversial polices then Sony will most likely strike lightening in a bottle once again.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
Yeah hoping for some real leaks.

Side note someone by the name of Leocarian was saying things on the other forums as fact saying he worked in the business. The mods there reached out to him and per their wording "We reached out to Leocarian to verify his industry credentials and he did not demonstrate any such credentials. " and was banned.

Not saying its the same guy just pointing this out.

That would be me, but Tylor has a big ego and runs the show how he wants he was also extremely upset that I post on both forums. I refused to talk to him about my sources due to keeping peoples information the safe same way I refused to ZhugeFX, but I did provide my personal credentials which Zhuge found approved meanwhile Tylor gave me an "education speech" of how I am NOT involved in the industry after working in the field since 2013 and owning my own business. You will soon see me as "Verafied" on this forum - if you have personal questions towards me or wants to see my work please feel free to PM me I will not hesitate to conversate with you for the sake of having my image be clean.

I don't play hide and seek.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
Right now Sony seems to be focusing on VR. They had a press event plus State of Play focused on it.

I wouldn't really say that they're super focused on VR. State of Play was nothing but an excuse to create a filler event so that the media (including me) shuts up and stop saying "Sony is being quiet". In reality, they're continuing to be quiet and are looking ways to throw the audience off because they're looking to buy time until they're ready to drop their massive load with Next-Gen stuff.

Feb 10, 2018
I wouldn't really say that they're super focused on VR. State of Play was nothing but an excuse to create a filler event so that the media (including me) shuts up and stop saying "Sony is being quiet". In reality, they're continuing to be quiet and are looking ways to throw the audience off because they're looking to buy time until they drop their massive load with Next-Gen stuff.

If Sony want PSVR to be any kind of decent ecosystem for devs they are going to need to focus on it more then they have been doing.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know i believe in the good old fashion "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" idea.

Sony had a good plan of announcing at February, a full reveal at E3 and a release on the holidays, all within the span of less than a year from announcement to launch, it felt clean compared to other earlier generational launches, and it worked, they sold out all PS4 stock retailers had and year by years it's been tracking the same sales figures the PS2, the best selling console of all time had, it was a successful launch and a huge successful overall.

so why change it?

Sony doesn't have a reason to release the PS5 in March, whereas late holiday releases have proven to be fruitful for them in the past with the PS4, PS3, PS2 & PS1 all releasing at Q4 of their release year (with the exception of certain regions having different releases compared to other regions) an end of the year release has worked for them in the past and will surely work for them in the future too, also Sony doesn't really need two sales bumps, as long as the PS5 is sold at a reasonable price (whether it's $399 or $499 is up for debate) and is a solid console at launch with a number of launch exclusives and BC support and no controversial polices then Sony will most likely strike lightening in a bottle once again.
The consoles will sell in any date i believe. The thing they have to take care is not only about their own console, like if microsoft releases a console 7/8 months before sony, that would be very good to microsoft, they have to do the math, and have ninjas to know about the other side to not give the lead.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Right now Sony seems to be focusing on VR. They had a press event plus State of Play focused on it.
I don't know how that's relevant to what I said? They had a VR focused State of Play for consumers but that doesn't mean anything on the dev side. A lot of their indie pushes have dried up because of VR funding but aside from that it doesn't mean that they're not talking about/planning their next console.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
If Sony want PSVR to be any kind of decent ecosystem for devs they are going to need to focus on it more then they have been doing.

What kind of focus do you expect? If they do too much VR stuff the mainstream crowd will get pissed at "lack of true 1st party titles" and then say "oh crappy indie VR machine" lol. I mean PSVR is decent, I personally haven't really kept my tabs on it because honestly it doesn't interest me that much on a personal level. The way I look at VR is this it's a bonus side meal to the main course.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I don't know how that's relevant to what I said? They had a VR focused State of Play for consumers but that doesn't mean anything on the dev side. A lot of their indie pushes have dried up because of VR funding but aside from that it doesn't mean that they're not talking about/planning their next console.
They also had a media event and seem to be actively soliciting VR projects where they can. Honestly it seems lagging considering PSVR is approaching its third birthday.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah pretty much tbh
When it is time, it will be a dam bursting open with full of leaks, rumors, etc... The same thing happened with this gen. We're just not at that point yet. 2019 is out of the window and early 2020 becomes less and less likely the deeper into 2019 we go with nothing.

I think we will start getting leaks from June and onward though. If next gen comes fall 2020, fall 2019 should be when the info starts pouring in.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Random question that I'm sure isn't factual, but more a what if. Going back to that really old rumor that Sony and AMD were collaborating heavily on Navi's creation, and IF that meant that the next Xbox couldn't use Navi, would it be at all possible for them to use a similar setup to Stadia but a bit more powerful so they could launch sooner than Sony? I'm sure the reality is they want to launch next year, but what if they were ready to kick things off this year using this hardware setup? Even the slightest chance of this being the case, or does the weight of evidence and rumor we have definitively say otherwise?

I know Navi's coming to PC as well and IF this rumor were true then it'd probably be a complicated situation, but for whatever reason it just popped into my head and figured I'd ask.

Oct 25, 2017
The nonsense about Navi being a Sony console exclusive seems to be persistent nonsense. Would be fun to get a count on how many times each rumor has resurfaced due to desperation.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
When it is time, it will be a dam bursting open with full of leaks, rumors, etc... The same thing happened with this gen. We're just not at that point yet. 2019 is out of the window and early 2020 becomes less and less likely the deeper into 2019 we go with nothing.

I think we will start getting leaks from June and onward though. If next gen comes fall 2020, fall 2019 should be when the info starts pouring in.

There's been quiet many leaks already including Sony not showing up E3 end of last year and also the Lockhart and Anaconda Specs and Targeted Release Dates which line up quite well and all of this was a month or two ago.

For Microsoft, stuff will be leaking sooner than you think.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Nearly all PC games are made with X1S as a base.
They are designed around the limitations of 8 core jaguar, 5gb of 150gbps ram and a 1.31tflop gpu.

I would imagine moving to Somthing like 8 core zen2, 16gb 500gbps+ ram and a 11-12tflop GPU will enable devs to build a more sophisticated foundation, there will be fewer visual and performance trade offs next gen.

I expect visuals similar to tech demos with have seen recently form UE4 (Troll demo), and the unity demo but worse in some areas and better in others.

Those tech demos may have been made using a 2080ti, but full games have a full team and large budget behind them, they will be able to do things not possible with the resources teams had to make tech demos.

Yep. It's all about baselines.

That's why I'm kind of against the whole low-end Xbox sku thing.

Games will HAVE to be made with that baseline in mind, just like how all multi platform games today are made with the 2013 Xbox One in mind. It's quite limiting.

I agree with you both. So with that said, I hope if the low-end Xbox Scarlett SKU (Lockhart) becomes a launched product, it's not below Google Stadia's 10.7 TF, and therefore not far below PS5 and higher-end Xbox Scarlett SKU (Anaconda). So I hope all next-gen consoles are within 10-15 TF, and remember, Eurogamer's Richard estimated 11-15 TF. So....

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
The nonsense about Navi being a Sony console exclusive seems to be persistent nonsense. Would be fun to get a count on how many times each rumor has resurfaced due to desperation.

lol, no desperation here. Just thinking up different ways things can play out in this lull. If Microsoft did intend to launch this year they'd likely have to go with something akin to Stadia and the only reason they wouldn't want to wait and use Navi is because they weren't able to, which brought me back to that rumor.

Feb 10, 2018
What kind of focus do you expect? If they do too much VR stuff the mainstream crowd will get pissed at "lack of true 1st party titles" and then say "oh crappy indie VR machine" lol. I mean PSVR is decent, I personally haven't really kept my tabs on it because honestly it doesn't interest me that much on a personal level. The way I look at VR is this it's a bonus side meal to the main course.

Yeah it's not an easy problem to have.
But PSVR is a platform and still shares the need for big AAA games in order to sell it to a broader market.
Personally I would of had one of the sony's big AAA studios make a PSVR game instead if putting them all on PS4.
I mean if they have faith in PSVR and there devs why aren't they doing this?

A 3 on ps4 and 1 on PSVR is a good AAA split to start with per year, and a couple more AA's for both platforms.

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
There's been quiet many leaks already including Sony not showing up E3 end of last year and also the Lockhart and Anaconda Specs and Targeted Release Dates which line up quite well and all of this was a month or two ago.

For Microsoft, stuff will be leaking sooner than you think
If true that means before e3 I think, since most expect them to talk next gen at that time. Good I'm ready.

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Vr is pretty incredible really, it's just impossible to sell it if you don't actually try it. It's not like 3d where stuff pops from a flat screen, it's more like you are actually there in the game world.

I'd personally love it if sony had one of the AAA studios make a high end VR game.

Likewise, I really hope they are putting forth a solid set of VR tools for next gen to aid developers. MAke it easy enough to make VR content and we may see more VR games in general.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
If true that means before e3 I think, since most expect them to talk next gen at that time. Good I'm ready.

2 Consoles are supposed to be at E3 2019 from Microsoft (Lockhart/Anaconda, same family of next-gen set of consoles) as of now, more studio purchases, reveals of some of the games and of course Halo Infinite and Gears 5 massive blowout. Probably more on Gears 5 end though, since that's coming this year and Halo Infinite is more of a game for the next holiday. But honestly, I think everyone already kind of expect that at this point so I would not really consider this a leak.

Feb 10, 2018
I agree with you both. So with that said, I hope if the low-end Xbox Scarlett SKU (Lockhart) becomes a launched product, it's not below Google Stadia's 10.7 TF, and therefore not far below PS5 and higher-end Xbox Scarlett SKU (Anaconda). So I hope all next-gen consoles are within 10-15 TF, and remember, Eurogamer's Richard estimated 11-15 TF. So....

If the resolutions and settings are scaled well it won't make a difference.
For example the switch can play some current gen games despite it being significantly less powerful then the base consoles.
Lockhart could be 1/2 the tflops of anaconda and it would work with

Lockhart 1080p - 1440p
Anaconda 1440p - 4k

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
I understand the HOPE is for Lockhart to be 10tf but then I wouldn't understand the point of it. Then it's 399$ and andaconda is 499$. I don't get that.

The only way Lockhart makes sense is if it's 300 and andaconda is 500$. Or whatever there needs to be a 150$ difference or more. Lockhart should be the 1080p box and andaconda the 4K box. Lockhart being around 5-6 tf and andaconda being around 12tf.

Why make Lockhart at all if it's so closely spec'ed and priced to andaconda.

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
If the resolutions and settings are scaled well it won't make a difference.
For example the switch can play some current gen games despite it being significantly less powerful then the base consoles.
Lockhart could be 1/2 the tflops of anaconda and it would work with

Lockhart 1080p - 1440p
Anaconda 1440p - 4k
This is what I'm thinking. Lockhart will have half the TF of andaconda, maybe even between a third and a half. I'm assuming it will be 150$-200$ less.

Oct 25, 2017

For Microsoft, stuff will be leaking sooner than you think.
I'm talking more substantial leaks. The kind of stuff that gets reported by big sites and what not regarding specific details.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
I understand the HOPE is for Lockhart to be 10tf but then I wouldn't understand the point of it. Then it's 399$ and andaconda is 499$. I don't get that.

The only way Lockhart makes sense is if it's 300 and andaconda is 500$. Or whatever there needs to be a 150$ difference or more. Lockhart should be the 1080p box and andaconda the 4K box. Lockhart being around 5-6 tf and andaconda being around 12tf.

You're pretty much spot on with what you said ;) As far as Lockhart being STRICTLY a 1080p machine and not higher and not less. Anaconda will be the ultimate powerhouse.

Feb 10, 2018
This is what I'm thinking. Lockhart will have half the TF of andaconda, maybe even between a third and a half. I'm assuming it will be 150$-200$ less.

The tflops will be dictated by what is needed in order to achieve a decent resolution scaling.

I think next gen we will see more dlss and other reconstruction techniques so I think 1/2 the performance will be necessary otherwise they run the risk of sub 1080p resolutions which would probably be a problem further down the road.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's not an easy problem to have.
But PSVR is a platform and still shares the need for big AAA games in order to sell it to a broader market.
Personally I would of had one of the sony's big AAA studios make a PSVR game instead if putting them all on PS4.
I mean if they have faith in PSVR and there devs why aren't they doing this?

A 3 on ps4 and 1 on PSVR is a good AAA split to start with per year, and a couple more AA's for both platforms.

When they jumped in everyone was still learning and developing ways to make VR games work in different genres and to make for an intuitive and good experience that didn't make people hurl, those were the early days. In the 2.5 years it's been out we went from experiences like the London Heist demo to Blood and Truth next month. That's a game that's not nearly on par with Sony's AAA games and it's coming out after 2.5 years. Factor in the normal dev time for Sony's AAA games and you're at least looking at the timeframe of the PS5's launch for their big AAA game to come out. Plus of course that team would also have had to learn from scratch like everyone else at the beginning because those were the early days. Sony would've had to have enough confidence in those early days that it would be worth taking one of their AAA studios and putting them on this emerging platform where everyone's still trying to find their footing and hope that things work out. Not to mention the games would be limited by the base PS4 where in the end it would be very difficult to deliver an experience on par with the AAA games we expect from Sony.

Based on everything I know it seems this was them dipping their foot in the water to give their devs experience with the medium of VR, let them build up a portfolio of titles and keep PSVR in the mindshare of consumers interested in VR. Next gen should be when they actually dive in because with the magic of eye tracking and foveated rendering they would have the chance to deliver quality experiences on par with (maybe even better?) what users will experience on the TV. I'm sure we'll see more of their AAA studios at the very least incorporating full VR support or at least offering a VR experience next gen.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey

so why change it?

I have the exact sentiments.

The announcement, reveal and initial launch of the PS4 worked wonders for Sony so they're gonna try to repeat that here IMO.

Feb 10, 2018

I think it will be
Lockhart: 8core zen2, 6tflop(navi 660), 16gb GDDR6, 4gb Ddr4 for OS, 500GB SSD= $349

Anaconda: 8core zen2, 12tflop (Navi 680)
16 GDDR6, 4ddr4 for OS, 1tb SSD= $499

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts

so why change it?

All that and yet you have not said a single thing or cited a single disadvantage to releasing in March.

It's like you're basically saying well it's what they have always done so it must be the best way to do things.

Here, I can give you some reasons as to why a march launch is better. You can tell me why it's not.

1) splitting sales bumps. Getting a launch sales bump and a holiday sales bump all in one year. As opposed to having both launch and holiday sales combined in the intitial two months which has always resulted in heavy shortages.

2) allowing the early adopters have the console all to themselves. These are also the people that are least affected by price and the people that starts your word of mouth marketing.

3) having a larger install base to sell the holiday third party games to on the next gen platform. Also pretty much making the PS5 the lead platform for those games. Which could in turn set the tone for the rest of the generation.

Oct 25, 2017
It can work at practically any point in the year (both have advantages/disadvantages over the other though). I think it just comes down to when it is all ready to go. I get the impression that will be later rather than sooner.

Sekiro

Jan 25, 2019
United Kingdom
All that and yet you have not said a single thing or cited a single disadvantage to releasing in March.

It's like you're basically saying well it's what they have always done so it must be the best way to do things.

Here, I can give you some reasons as to why a march launch is better. You can tell me why it's not.

1) splitting sales bumps. Getting a launch sales bump and a holiday sales bump all in one year. As opposed to having both launch and holiday sales combined in the intitial two months which has always resulted in heavy shortages.

2) allowing the early adopters have the console all to themselves. These are also the people that are least affected by price and the people that starts your word of mouth marketing.

3) having a larger install base to sell the holiday third party games to on the next gen platform. Also pretty much making the PS5 the lead platform for those games. Which could in turn set the tone for the rest of the generation.

I don't think releasing in March is a bad idea, i'm just saying that Sony's initial PS4 plan of a 10 month launch window ending in Q4 worked great for them, a smooth transition from reveal to release, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if they did the same thing all over again with the PS5, the wheel wasn't broken for them so why stop using it.

But hey Sony could still release it in March and still sell the same year by year units as it's predecessor, i'm just speaking from a traditionalists perspective, Q4 has always been good to Sony even with the PS3 debacle, so releasing the console on March could be great but who knows what Sony will do, continue on traditional releases or try something new.

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
I don't think releasing in March is a bad idea, i'm just saying that Sony's initial PS4 plan of a 10 month launch window ending in Q4 worked great for them, a smooth transition from reveal to release, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if they did the same thing all over again with the PS5, the wheel wasn't broken for them so why stop using it.

But hey Sony could still release it in March and still sell the same year by year units as it's predecessor, i'm just speaking from a traditionalists perspective, Q4 has always been good to Sony even with the PS3 debacle, so releasing the console on March could be great but who knows what Sony will do, continue on traditional releases or try something new.
I get that. But if we are really to be honest..... And traditional.... The PS1 and PS2 technically not released in March. Albeit in Japan.

But yh, there is nothing wrong releasing in November either. I just think it's not a really good idea. And I also think Sony has been smart about not releasing their first party software all gen around that time of the year. So I'm hoping they take that into their console thing too.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I get that. But if we are really to be honest..... And traditional.... The PS1 and PS2 technically not released in March. Albeit in Japan.

But yh, there is nothing wrong releasing in November either. I just think it's not a really good idea. And I also think Sony has been smart about not releasing their first party software all gen around that time of the year. So I'm hoping they take that into their console thing too.
Yeah one of the main reasons people have been so satisfied with ps4 is they fill out those usually slower periods with software releases. There's so many games coming out in November that a big first party release doesn't get nearly the buzz or sales

Keeps everything nice and high sales wise throughout the year. If I were Sony I would release a big game to fill all the non holiday periods like February, then May, then June, then September

But if they release in March with Ghosts or TLOU and then the other one of those in May? Would be solid though I may release something like Death Stranding during the summer before September starts to bring in big third party stuff though cyberpunk would probably fill the summer lull in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.