• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
People who I know who play FFXIV for example say that the creator of the game is talking about the future and there will only be a few expansions

I love when people spread misinformation. They have a couple other expansions planned out and after that there is a chance that the director may want to move on to other things (he never actually said this but I'm sure SE want him working on other projects) but the game will not die and will continue to get expansions and content. Their other FF MMO is into it's 17th year and still has a dedicated fan base.

Anyway... back on topic, I may have to check out ESO. I've never played it because I've been in the cycle of WoW expansion and then FFXIV expansion but I may take a look...

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Zenimax makes a better Elder scrolls game than Bethesda does. lol.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Necromancer?

welp, will have to go back in, im obligated by law to play every game with pet classes.

wookybro

Dec 30, 2018
Seems neat. Interesting that they're bringing dragons into ESO's timeline, guess they don't really care about sticking to the lore anymore huh?

Doesn't matter. Expansion should be fun.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I got Marrowind but didnt play it much (I wasnt really feeling the Warden) and skipped Summerset since no new class, I should be good to just get Elsweyr since I'll be making a Necro from lvl 1 anyway right?

OP
OP
Moose

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, is ps4 active that you know?
I play on PC so I'm unsure how the console populations are.

Apparently spell crafting was also data mined. And a community member received this:
DwFrTK7XcAYEIgD.jpg

The rune symbols match up with the spell crafting rune that was datamined in 2014:

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
Cool, is ps4 active that you know?
PS4 NA and EU servers are better or equally populated than PC at times. The community is very active on all platforms and ESO seems to be one of the most successful MMOs out there.

I put thousands of hours into it, playing in top raiding guilds and it's really fun whether you like PvE or PvP content of any difficulty level. There's always something to do.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
PS4 NA and EU servers are better or equally populated than PC at times. The community is very active on all platforms and ESO seems to be one of the most successful MMOs out there.

I put thousands of hours into it, playing in top raiding guilds and it's really fun whether you like PvE or PvP content of any difficulty level. There's always something to do.

Cool, will be trying it!

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
There's a teaser countdown on Bethesda's twitch right now. Sounds like there'll be "a message from Abnur Tharn," and then a short teaser for the 15th, along with some other stuff

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This game just as a tour of the Elder Scrolls universe is lovely. Obviously the world's are not as detailed as a mainline game but they are still very beautiful and fun ride through.

OP
OP
Moose

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Two expansions of Razum-dar in a row is a true blessing.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Pretty telling that Rich said he didn't think the game would make the 5 year mark.. lol

The game did launch in a bad state and the devs knew it, I'm glad they have really rebounded and made ESO into one of the most popular MMO's besides WoW and FFXIV.