• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Counterpoint: I've had New York pizza exactly once in my life and it was the best god damned slice of pizza I've ever eaten.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Archie's Bar & Pizza
128 Central Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221
(347) 915-2244

This is my favorite/best pizza spot for me, plus it's a dive so similar to the Commodore and fried chicken(which you should also go to if you like fried chicken).

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I have never been to any of those places...Johns and Joes are safe bets. But honestly, stop eating pizza. You're in New York, try lots of foods.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I'm all about that Detroit style pizza right now.

294912_original.jpg
no it isnt... now gimmie that pizza.

Edit: i read that wrong but no correction cuz i want that pizza.

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with a clue about good pizza knows the best pizza in the US is in New Haven.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I never thought NY pizza was as amazing as people claimed it was. No idea what the best places to go for it is. Didn't seem like anything special

I assume that's normal for the most part. Like the first time i had Geno's/Pat's cheesesteaks in Philly, didn't come off as anything special. I feel like I've eaten superior "Philly Cheesesteaks" that weren't from Philly.

Great food is everywhere!
I agree with your great food is everywhere but also on the Philly cheesesteak thing, Pat and Geno's are just the most famous. I've had better cheesesteaks from random food carts in the city.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
NYC pizza is amazing. But New Haven is god tier. Thank you Frank Pepe.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about pizza except that we all need to agree that St. Louis style is just disgusting.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
You can get good pizza a lot of places these days. I'm an NYC but I will put up Regina's all day.

But f that lasagna chicago "pizza". Save it for Garfield.

Also OP hit the places the people are recommending. I dunno if I'd say UES is best to test it out. Although PRQ in the UES is interesting

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think a great slice is a great slice no matter where or what city, but NYC has the best concentration of great slices. Here in LA there's, maybe, two places that do a good slice and I'm not driving there.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Try the following:

Joes
Prince Street Pizza
Artichoke Basille

If you don't like it then, then your taste buds are wack