• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Like a grotesque Michelangelo, with the subtle and not-so-subtle meanings.

Artistically, it's ass, but I love the audacity of it.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It gets better the more you look at it.

Ec0n13GWAAATJ5i
tenor.gif

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Cuomo fancies himself a hero when 30,000+ people died in New York from the virus, he should probably tone it down & watch what Western Australia/New Zealand did.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Of course Era lacks the artistic sensitivity to recognize this as the masterpiece it is.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I remember coming into JFK and thinking "man, they put some bad art in these terminals". This is like whoever created that asked their cousin, who's six years old, to cover for them on a new project.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I don't always enjoy state propaganda, but when I do, it's because it's a creepy, reference filled poster with an aesthetic somewhere between Hieronymus Bosch and grade school art project.

And who can forget that famous rallying cry from our governor, rightfully placed front and center. Get it together, America! With one simple statement, a city went from cowering in fear to NEW YORK TOUGH

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
This is one of the most unique political-adjacent posters I've ever seen.

And it is absolutely horrid.
What in the absolute shit.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cuomo fancies himself a hero when 30,000+ people died in New York from the virus, he should probably tone it down & watch what Western Australia/New Zealand did.

Surely there is a lot of criticism to be had.. but you can't really compare NY to New Zealand. New York has 5 times the population of NZ and is not an island. What are you doing?

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when they made some stupid art piece out of the homemade masks people were sending? He doesn't have a good sense for this.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I kind of want to turn in stuff at this level of quality and nonsense at work and still get paid.

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's obviously supposed to be in the style of one those fantasy hand drawn maps, with the little caricatures and labels for stuff like "Pirate Cove" and whatnot. It's just a bit bewildering why they thought it was a good idea to make a Covid "map" in this style.

Like this one from a google search even has the same cartoon head blowing wind thing.

u-g-OSWP90.jpg

Yup

Nautical themed for sure

robox

Nov 10, 2017
I was expecting something offensive.
it is offensive, not morally, but aesthetically

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
There is a few weird things and maybe "inside jokes", but otherwise I don't think it's that confusing and considering New York was able to actually get their numbers down (from what I understand) after being the epicenter of the U.S., I don't see what is wrong with them patting themselves on the back when other parts of the U.S. are doing terribly right now.

edit: okay, after seeing the other political posters Cuomo had made, this is just Cuomo jerking himself off. It's dumb, but it's still not difficult to understand.

Last edited:

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Well he should have took it more serious early on, per capita it's still worse than NZ was.
Mistakes were made, but the lack of support from the federal government also makes a big difference. It would have been hard to shut down the state before Congress acted. It will be hard to remain shut down if Congress doesn't act again this month.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
So according to my wife pulling rope are his daughters. One of their boyfriends is hanging off the cliff, hence the name "Boyfriend cliff".

She says he talks about the boyfriend sometimes, when he's talking about his conversations with his kids.

Also Captain is the name of his dog.