• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that.

Cops aren't conscripted, every single one made a conscious decision to join. They are also free to leave and criticize, but they don't.

ACAB.

the few police officers I know are good people and agree that there is police brutality and are being forced to go out there to try and calm crowds. So no, not fuck that.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
the few police officers I know are good people and agree that there is police brutality and are being forced to go out there to try and calm crowds. So no, not fuck that.
it sounds like the 'good people you know' are in the end, at the least, de facto defending police brutality, which brings into question how good they actually are.

Oct 27, 2017
They can quit. They can DO SOMETHING about it. They aren't forced do anything. They aren't a cashier being forced to do inventory on a weekend by a shitty manager. Open your eyes dude, when your JOB has systemic racist oppression ingrained into it's fibers, staying on the job is morally bankrupt.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
They can quit. They can DO SOMETHING about it. They aren't forced do anything. They aren't a cashier being forced to do inventory on a weekend by a shitty manager. Open your eyes dude, when your JOB has systemic racist oppression ingrained into it's fibers, staying on the job is morally bankrupt.
seriously they're going to quit their paying job to support their families? Wow

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
it sounds like the 'good people you know' are in the end, at the least, de facto defending police brutality, which brings into question how good they actually are.

yes, you're going to judge the people you don't know but the people I know. No sense arguing with this mentality tbh.

Oct 25, 2017
I knew he was weak but this is somewhat surprising, how does he possibly think this statement could benefit him? How fucking stupid do you have to be

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Why do we always have people coming in these threads about police brutality swearing that their friends and family are good people? Do you go on patrol with them? Why are you more offended at the notion that the entire system, including the cops, is shit, than the actual brutality that system perpetrates?

Oct 27, 2017
seriously they're going to quit their paying job to support their families? Wow
If they truly cared about what is happening, they would put all their energy in changing careers. People quit their jobs on moral grounds, it's not unheard of.

Consider what we're talking about here. This is one of the biggest contributing forces of oppression in this country - it's morally bankrupt. The scale of corruption and death that is directly tied to it is fucking immense. How can we accept "well I gotta support my family, no other way to do it" as an excuse?

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Why do we always have people coming in these threads about police brutality swearing that their friends and family are good people? Do you go on patrol with them? Why are you more offended at the notion that the entire system, including the cops, is shit, than the actual brutality that system perpetrates?

Because we are friends and I know them? it's not that fucking difficult really. I genuinely feel bad fo them because they are scared for their lives due to the other shitbags on the force.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
If they truly cared about what is happening, they would put all their energy in changing careers. People quit their jobs on moral grounds, it's not unheard of.

Consider what we're talking about here. This is one of the biggest contributing forces of oppression in this country - it's morally bankrupt. The scale of corruption and death that is directly tied to it is fucking immense. How can we accept "well I gotta support my family, no other way to do it" as an excuse?

Agreed, they can do that. But I know damn well that's got to be friggen hard.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Because we are friends and I know them? it's not that fucking difficult really. I genuinely feel bad fo them because they are scared for their lives due to the other shitbags on the force.
Imagine feeling bad for cops in a thread about police brutality; in a thread related to a cop killing an innocent man.

Imagine being that fucking stupid.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Because we are friends and I know them? it's not that fucking difficult really.
Then continue to kiss their ass. No one here gives a single fuck about your friends. You coming in to say not all cops isn't going to change that. And I guarantee your friends have not said a single fucking word PUBLICLY about police brutality across America. So fuck your friends and fuck all cops.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine feeling bad for cops in a thread about police brutality; in a thread related to a cop killing an innocent man.

Imagine being that fucking stupid.

Imagine thinking so narrow minded. I mean, I can feel bad for everyone, anyone but yet you decide to target me for this. imagine being that fucking stupid. It really is a waste of time.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Scared for THEIR lives? Yes, because these protests have seen the murders of police by protestors and mass violence against police by protestors...

Oh wait, it's actually the opposite. Tell me this, are your friends publically calling out police brutality? Are they turning in officers who oppress others? Are they protesting alongside the citizens of this country tired of constant police violence?

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Then continue to kiss their ass. No one here gives a single fuck about your friends. You coming in to say not all cops isn't going to change that. And I guarantee your friends have not said a single fucking word PUBLICLY about police brutality across America. So fuck your friends and fuck all cops.

They have, but how would you know? Generalizing is awful in any case.

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine thinking so narrow minded. I mean, I can feel bad for everyone, anyone but yet you decide to target me for this. imagine being that fucking stupid. It really is a waste of time.
Dude you should probably bail out of here. You want to feel bad about your friends? Fine. But you genuienly should have read the room. In a situation like this where we're seeing cops abusing their power and killing/harming people on video - not a lot of people are going to be worried about the plight of the 'good cop'.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Dude you should probably bail out of here. You want to feel bad about your friends? Fine. But you genuienly should have read the room. In a situation like this where we're seeing cops abusing their power and killing/harming people on video - not a lot of people are going to be worried about the plight of the 'good cop'.

You're right, and i agree - cops are abusing their power.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017

How your friends treat you says absolutely nothing about how they treat people on the job. If they are the great people you say they are they should understand that the system itself causes the negative reaction to police.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hah. Nah. I'm not the narrow minded one who doubles down on stupid by repeatedly posting about how worried I am about my useless cop friends in a thread related to cop brutality after being called out on it by several people.

That's narrow minded and tone deaf.

No one gives a fuck about your cop friends. No ones gives a fuck about how worried you are about them.

People are not rioting because your cop buddies are inconvenienced so please get out of here with your not all cops are bad bullshit

Last edited:

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): concern trolling
Hah. Nah. I'm not the narrow minded one who doubles down on stupid by repeatedly posting in a thread about how worried I am about my useless cop friends in a thread related to cop brutality after being called out on it by several people.

That's narrow minded and tone deaf.

No one gives a fuck about your cop friends. No ones gives a fuck about how worried you are about them.

People are not rioting because your cop buddies are inconvenienced so please get out of here with your not all cops are bad bullshit

Sounds like a narrow-minded opinion.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I'm sorry, but who's the one who went into a topic about police brutality to say they feel bad for a couple of cops who don't matter in the grand scheme of things?

Also any schmuck and sociopath can be nice to people they find value in. You think those bad cops are never friendly to anyone?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Him and Garcetti (and a whole host of others) need to be launched towards the sun immediately. This is a repeated pattern for de Blasio though, he's been a feckless coward for a long time now but the past day or so is pathetic, even by his standards.

Can't imagine going to bat for these shitheels after seeing last night and the last few days of cops fucking it up time and time again but De Blasio does it so easily.

Hes so fucking owned.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
I remember that he was the insurgent left-wing candidate when he was first running for mayor.

I guess he fell into the NYC swamp and drowned.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Remember when he slightly criticized the NYPD and they turned their backs to him? He's been their bitch ever since. Fuck him.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Pathetic. He's so subservient to the NYPD, and for what? They'd drop him in a second for another racist like Giuliani.