• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
NY AG announcing an announcement.

Will she deliver, or will this be like one of the gaming side hype trains that derails?

EescseWXgAACUk_

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
"We have found out how rats are getting pizza slices at the subway stations. Any questions?"

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Someone rank how I should feel, in terms of DBZ power levels

(I'm kidding, I obviously already know it's 2nd form Frieza)

Last edited:

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Like what could even be in these records that could hurt Trump at this point? I'm sure he's up to shit but who is going to punish him?

TJG662

Oct 25, 2017
California
Do AGs normally give a heads up about announcements? My guess it will be something big but might get washed in the news cycle fast.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Expectations are low so I can be pleasantly surprised if it is something.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Considering the current and ongoing track record of the US officials who oppose Trump(even though everyone knows he is a corrupt motherfucker), this will be a nothing burger, right?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully nothing to do with the president. Save that shit for January 21st.

I don't want to give Trump a chance to try pardoning himself.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god they figured out who threw that poor Mario doll on the ground when protesters broke into the Nintendo World store

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
The Trump Organization isn't President, so hopefully they go after them.

With charges pending once the orange turd leaves office.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Do AGs normally give a heads up about announcements? My guess it will be something big but might get washed in the news cycle fast.
I imagine it's a press invite, press are usually inviting to briefings ahead of time and this one just got some publicity due to who is likely being investigated.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Like what could even be in these records that could hurt Trump at this point? I'm sure he's up to shit but who is going to punish him?
The question is who is going to care?
We already see him as the antchrist
Morally...he has done much worse than anything they could announce.
All they could do is maybe make his asterisk a little bolder.

it won't shake his base

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Nope... you won't get me excited. Will not be let down. Maybe about the banning of people going in and out of the state? Does she make those decisions?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Per Trump, Microsoft is buying Skip, LTD. (with some proceeds going to the Feds).

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Probably Rudy getting indicted, everyone forgets he's being investigated for his role in the Ukraine scheme and recently a cache of so-called Biden files were delivered to several GOP leader from Ukraine but it was probably the same fake garbage Rudy claimed he was given by Ukraine when he went there on behalf of Trump turned out to be made up and so he's probably landed himself in new trouble by assisting in a new election interference campaign by a foreign country.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not expecting this to have anything to do with Trump.

That said...I'd certainly love to be pleasantly surprised.