• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
This is a friendly reminder that Watch Dogs Legion is not worth even $33 for its gold edition. Plus, it's $20 here, though I'd argue it's not really even worth that.

Thank you.

edit: guess the sale ended sometime after posting it.

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Cool to see Little Nightmares 2 get a decent sale so soon after the Series X/S next gen update launched.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Why did you hate every second of it?
Not a single character I cared about, no main playable character to root for. I don't remember anything about the team I put together other than trying to make an all women team.

collectibles are glitched as hell and quick resume seemingly can ruin your entire game and lose progress. Not sure if they fixed this recently, but not long ago it wasn't fixed. I remember at launch there were times where it would just disconnect you from the server and stuff would start to not count as being done when you turn the game on the next time. That happened to me once, and I didn't notice I was disconnected from the severs while doing stuff.

Oct 27, 2017

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
Ohhh GreedFall Gold Edition is a great price! What do we need to do for CD to give us Cyberpunk at a decent price? Patiently awaiting for 50%

Gatsbits

Oct 28, 2018
Blasphemous , Sea of thieves , Immortal fenix rising for 24 , Little Nightmares 2 , Odyssey at 60fps and more.... great list !

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
One of the worst games I've played in recent years, absolutely hated every second of it. And I paid for the ultimate edition at launch..

It was one of the first games I got for my Series X last year, and one I often forget I still own. I know it's an expression that gets used a lot, but it seriously does feel like a game that doesn't respect your time. Just super tedious missions and characters that all feel the same no matter how procedurally generated they may be.

I paid $30 for the standard version during Black Friday and still felt like I got ripped off.

Deleted member 32005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
so is halo wars worth trying? I got it on gamepass but i just never bothered trying it

Yep ! AC Odyssey is better than Valhalla (IMO of course) and it's in as complete of a state as it'll ever be.

No better time to jump in if you've never played it before.
youre really selling me on it lol. is it the best of the new ones?

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
so is halo wars worth trying? I got it on gamepass but i just never bothered trying it

youre really selling me on it lol. is it the best of the new ones?

Halo Wars 1, yes. It's a very chill and simple Halo RTS with an amazing soundtrack. Like, it's nice if you're into Halo lore and are a casual RTS player.

Halo Wars 2...is not as good. There's something about it I don't know how to explain since I played it years ago. But anyway, the main enemy faction in Halo Wars 2 makes an appearance in Halo Infinite so...play it for the lore if you must. I honestly don't remember what happened other than the end.

Policy Chonk

Jul 9, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
I played Watch Dogs Bloodline recently and was actually surprised how much I liked it. But it really got me craving an experience like playing as Aiden or Marcus so I might go back and grab Watch Dogs 1&2 for a replay at that price!

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
Halo Wars 1, yes. It's a very chill and simple Halo RTS with an amazing soundtrack. Like, it's nice if you're into Halo lore and are a casual RTS player.

Halo Wars 2...is not as good. There's something about it I don't know how to explain since I played it years ago. But anyway, the main enemy faction in Halo Wars 2 makes an appearance in Halo Infinite so...play it for the lore if you must. I honestly don't remember what happened other than the end.
The cutscenes for 2 were stunning though. The game was alright, it's like a very weird action game.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would like get Sunset Overdrive but it hasn't been added to the FPS Boost program :/ I would prefer try the game on my budget PC instead.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I would like get Sunset Overdrive but it hasn't been added to the FPS Boost program :/ I would prefer try the game on my budget PC instead.

I've had this in my backlog for almost a year waiting to see if they add it to the FPS boost programme

This and Dragon's Dogma are the two I really want to get patched

Apr 3, 2018
The backlog is growing and it doesn't show signs of stopping.

Bit on Greedfall Gold Edition, Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition, and Darksiders III Whip and Blades Edition.

My bones will turn to dust before I ever have time to play all of this.

JordianKnot

Oct 27, 2017
Is Avengers worth $20? I only want to play single player content. I'm confused regarding the Wakanda expansion. Do I have to buy it separately or is part of the standard edition?

Should I spend my money on Hitman III instead?

thanks!