• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Xbox sales have been pretty disappointing lately. Also, it's been over a year since the last time The Talos Principle, Ruiner and The Witness went on sale.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played them so I don't know how good they are, but just on game quantity alone, the Naruto bundle seems good value?

Four games and seemingly at least some of the DLC, all for £9.99.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Does the genesis collection have bad input lag or is that only the switch version?

Hoggle

Mar 25, 2021
Bought Close to The Sun before the deal expired and was pleasantly surprised that it's 60FPS with HDR on the Series X. Looks great (except for a shit ton of colour banding on my LG CX).

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
As expected, no Dark Souls 3. Not even the base game, lol. It should be back soon I guess.

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone ever tried Tempo the Bad Ass Elephant out?

Thinking about making a purchase with it being five bucks.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone ever tried Tempo the Bad Ass Elephant out?

Thinking about making a purchase with it being five bucks.
I only ever played the first few levels, and it's kind of weird from what I remember. It was fun, but it seemed to go from being a sort of cross between DKC rolling and jumping through levels that felt like they were straight out of a Mega Man game, to levels with constant stops were you had to use your trunk to spray water and put out fires to progress. That could've solely been the gimmick for a handful of levels, but it drops the pacing down so much that it put me off.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is there a way on the store to just see a list of which Og Xbox and 360 games are being sold on the store? I had a look but couldn't find a way to filter to the older systems

I don't see many OG Xbox games go on sale so it would be nice to see which ones are there

Rosvall

Apr 22, 2021
Is there a way on the store to just see a list of which Og Xbox and 360 games are being sold on the store? I had a look but couldn't find a way to filter to the older systems

I don't see many OG Xbox games go on sale so it would be nice to see which ones are there
Store>Games>Games Home>Scroll down. It's there in the swedish store anyway.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Does the genesis collection have bad input lag or is that only the switch version?
I've been wondering this, too. A video I watched of the Xbox One version made it seem fine, but I can't say for sure. Switch version definitely has noticeable input lag, though...got that there during a sale a few months ago. I own a lot of the games on Genesis, but I'm still interested.

Also interested in how A Hat in Time is on Xbox Series X after the performance update. Haven't found much info. I have enough Microsoft Rewards points to get it for free. Did they ever add co-op?

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Also interested in how A Hat in Time is on Xbox Series X after the performance update. Haven't found much info. I have enough Microsoft Rewards points to get it for free. Did they ever add co-op?
They added co-op, but instead of putting in the split-screen co-op that the pc version has, they added the shared screen co-op that the Switch version has which is a bad time. Shared screen just does not work well for a free roaming 3D platformer.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
They added co-op, but instead of putting in the split-screen co-op that the pc version has, they added the shared screen co-op that the Switch version has which is a bad time. Shared screen just does not work well for a free roaming 3D platformer.
Damn, that sucks. Not sure if I'd play co-op, but I was curious. Thanks.