• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
xbdeals.net

Games and Bundles Discounts in Xbox Microsoft Store — XB Deals USA

Xbox Games on Sale! Buy with discount: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition, Dead by Daylight - Gold Edition, Tech Glitch, Turbo Golf Racing: Deep Space Bundle, Turbo Golf Racing: Ultimate Bundle, Super Destronaut Landed X Loaded, Sky Survivors, We Happy Few, Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White...

No TA link yet.
New Cuphead DLC on the 30th
Shovel Knight hasn't been on sale for over a year
EA Family Bundle is insane value

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
xbdeals.net

Games and Bundles Discounts in Xbox Microsoft Store — XB Deals USA

Xbox Games on Sale! Buy with discount: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition, Dead by Daylight - Gold Edition, Tech Glitch, Turbo Golf Racing: Deep Space Bundle, Turbo Golf Racing: Ultimate Bundle, Super Destronaut Landed X Loaded, Sky Survivors, We Happy Few, Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White...

No TA link yet.
New Cuphead DLC on the 30th
Shovel Knight hasn't been on sale for over a year
EA Family Bundle is insane value

I was wondering when this would post. You staying up again?

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
disco elysium plays pretty good on console if anyone's on the fence. its an unbelievably amazing game as well.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Dark Souls games are on sale for whoever was after them in the last thread

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
What's wrong with them on Xbox?

Is 3 900p?

Surely 1 and 2 are fine at least?
For some reason I thought 1 and 2 were locked 30 and only Dark Souls 3 got the FPS Boost to 60 (I mean, it did, but yeah).

3 is 900p yeah. I'm not like super hung up on the graphics aspect though. Might just get them

Funny that it goes 4K DS1 Remastered, 1080p DS2, 900p DS3 😭

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Trying to redeem $50 in rewards to basically cover my bill for dark souls 1-3 but the services are down GD IT

Edit: we did it lads

Last edited:

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I thought 1 and 2 were locked 30 and only Dark Souls 3 got the FPS Boost to 60 (I mean, it did, but yeah).

3 is 900p yeah. I'm not like super hung up on the graphics aspect though. Might just get them

Here's hoping the BC team in the future can 4x the pixels of DS2 to 4k and DS3 to 1800p.
Idk if thats ever gonna happen at this rate friend 😮‍💨 not even base edition is getting that low these days
Yeah, I may just get it now.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, I have a long work trip in late August and I was going to buy Disco Elysium to play on my Switch for that trip…

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Disco Elysium is so good.
That reminds me , I've got some more play through a to do since they added more stuff in

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Shadow Tactics; Blade of the Shogun is good? I feel like I've heard people talk about it.

Apr 24, 2018
...I'm gonna wind up buying Ender Lilies this sale, aren't I -_-...I've been waiting for it to go on sale again for a while, it feels...

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
TA page is up

www.trueachievements.com

Xbox sale round-up June 28th, 2022

Discounts on Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition (Windows), Hidden Through Time, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday, Before We Leave, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Borderlands 2 and more

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Couple of good ones!

Cuphead - $13.99

Buy Cuphead | Xbox

Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings.

Lost Judgment Digital Deluxe Edition (Includes the school stories expansion, but not the Kaito Files expansion) - $34.99

Buy Lost Judgment Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Purchase the Lost Judgment Digital Deluxe version to receive the following in-game contents: -Lost Judgment base game -Detective Essentials Pack -School Stories Expansion Pack

EA Family Bundle (Need for Speed, Unravel, Plants vs Zombies 2) - $3.99

Buy EA Family Bundle | Xbox

Whether you want to enjoy the biggest, craziest battle in the universe with Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2, push your limits with Need for Speed™, or embark on a seemingly larger than life journey with Unravel, there is a game for everyone in the EA Family bundle! Bundle includes: Need...

Disco Elysium: The Final Cut - $23.99

Buy Disco Elysium - The Final Cut | Xbox

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is a groundbreaking role playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.

Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle (First time it drops under $40) - $29.99

Buy Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle | Xbox

This "mega-bundle" celebrates the 30th anniversary of Mega Man! This treasure trove includes 19 unforgettable adventures: 8 Mega Man X games and 11 games from the main series, including the newest entry – Mega Man 11!

Blue Dragon (Xbox 360 BC) - $4.99

Buy Blue Dragon | Xbox

Hironobu Sakaguchi, the Father of the Final Fantasy series, and Artoon present the world of Blue Dragon on Xbox 360. Featuring the character design of Akira Toriyama, the Father of "Dragon Ball Z", and music by Nobuo Uematsu, the composer for Final Fantasy, Blue Dragon is an epic role-playing...

Blue Dragon Ultra Hard Mod DLC (Xbox 360 BC) - Free

Get Ultra Hard Mod | Xbox

The Ultra Hard Mod adds three new features to Blue Dragon. New Game Plus is a game mode that allows you to start your game over using a saved game from near the end of Blue Dragon. The Hard game mode allows you to play at a difficulty level that is twice as high as the original. The Impossible...

Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon DLC (Xbox 360 BC) - $1.00

Buy Shuffle Dungeon | Xbox

Shuffle Dungeon has arrived! This new content features a mysterious dungeon that changes every time you enter. Along with more than 30 new items, powerful monsters, and more than 10 new hard-to-beat bosses, there are certainly some challenges in store for you! Are you up for it? (Recommended...

Nov 2, 2019
BUY. DISCO. ELYSIUM.

Seriously. Especially if you have a Series S|X. Those load times on base Xbox One can be brutal but the game is still worth it.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is Devil-May-Cry-5 + Vergil the S/X version or the last gen version?

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Tempted by Disco Elysium. What's the game like, an RPG or more of a text adventure? Is there voices now or all text?

RAWRferal

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK

Here's hoping the BC team in the future can 4x the pixels of DS2 to 4k and DS3 to 1800p.

Yeah, I may just get it now.
I stand corrected!

Last edited:

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Souls Remastered has been 66% off in the past, right? In that case I wouldn't bite at 50%.

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads-up that Dark Souls 3 had an unlocked frame rate, which is why the game now runs at 60fps on current gen.

To my knowledge, no Souls game has been FPS boosted, or had any work done by the BC team.
It was unlocked on PS4 Pro but never got a patch for One X. Last year it got FPS boost.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
Tempted by Disco Elysium. What's the game like, an RPG or more of a text adventure? Is there voices now or all text?

It's almost all voiced. It's an RPG but no battles as such. Actions and certain conversations can hurt your health or morale. It's very much a CRPG in that each playthrough is different and your character matters. It's amazing. You do need to treat it like a good book I think: start playing it when you have some time. Also, the controls are fine on console, but they are better suited to PC. I ended up playing it more on my xbox because thats where I do most gaming though..

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021

Most of it is voiced. It is very very heavy in text. There is next to no combat, just a lot of talking and walking and investigating. A lot of discussion about politics and religion and things of that nature (the game doesn't push you in any direction, it is up to you to decide, you can be a communist if you want). It reminds me a lot of the old school CRPGs but with no combat. Its really really good.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Disco Elysium is very special, but I need this game for my iPad asap. Well, I don't even know if an iOS version is in development, but it's the perfect couch/bed game imo.

BTW: I think it's an absolute crime, that DS3 never got a resolution boost for the never consoles. It looks so blurry now :/

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Don't miss out on Tails of Iron for a tenner.

Really fun 2D action platformer narrated by the one and only Geralt of Rivia.

I spotted that Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights and Greak: Memories of Azur are both on sale too...

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Don't miss out on Tails of Iron for a tenner.

Really fun 2D action platformer narrated by the one and only Geralt of Rivia.

I spotted that Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights and Greak: Memories of Azur are both on sale too...

Oooh, I really liked Greak. Have had Ender Lilies and Tails of Iron wishlisted for ages!

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Disco Elysium is so good.
That reminds me , I've got some more play through a to do since they added more stuff in

DE is an acquired taste, the lack of action gameplay might turn some people off. Great writing though.

This is the weirdest GP miss in my opinion. It was an Xbox exclusive and is still a Play Anywhere game. I am always on the verge of buying it but I know I probably will tap out due to the difficulty

It's difficult but not impossible. You will get your $14 worth. Also, you can do everything but the last area on simple difficulty.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I know that Disco will hit Game Pass the day after I buy it, so I will keep waiting