• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Thank you. Deus Ex season pass for me since it's boosted on Series now, it's only £2.39, you can't go wrong with that price.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Watch Dogs Legion and Immortals season passes for me I think.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Xbox sales have been a bit of a snoozefest lately. Same complaint I've been having with the PSN sales as of late.
It's a LOT of the same fare and not much else.

Like I swear Immortals is on sale every other week.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Hitman's finally on sale But it's the Hitman 3 access pass and not the Hitman 1 GOTY Edition. Idk if I should buy

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Xbox sales have been a bit of a snoozefest lately. Same complaint I've been having with the PSN sales as of late.
It's a LOT of the same fare and not much else.

Like I swear Immortals is on sale every other week.
It's Ubisoft, that's just how they roll.

Any opinions on the Immortals Fenyx Rising or Outer Worlds season passes?
The first DLC for Immortals was pretty mediocre IMO. I haven't tried out the 2nd yet but it looks better.

CaptainK

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
The Outer Worlds season pass is definitely worth it if you enjoy the main story; the DLC is just as good if not better. And combined, the Peril on Gorgon and Murder on Eridanos are almost as long as the main story itself.

Also want to add that you won't be able to access the DLC until you're pretty far along the story.

Last edited:

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017

I enjoyed the outer worlds dlc, but it is absolutely more of the same gameplay wise. If you liked the writing and tone you'll get a kick out of it as both have a mystery at their core.

I think a large part of why I enjoyed them was that it had been over a year and a half since I played them originally, so I forgot most of my grievances and was just along for the ride

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the impressions! Think I might pick up the outer worlds DLC if nothing else.

Jul 26, 2018
A sale on the same day my Xbox Series S arrives. Oh my.
Say hello to your new love. We xboters have sales every week, on Tuesdays, but also there are sales for those with XBLive. Most importantly, there are a couple big sales over the course of the year (spring sale, maybe summer/E3, holidays) so try not to overspend it the first day on stuff you're not gonna play, you'll find good deals all year. Also Xbox games are not region locked.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hitman's finally on sale But it's the Hitman 3 access pass and not the Hitman 1 GOTY Edition. Idk if I should buy

The Hitman 1 GOTY haven't had a discount for a while. I got a few weeks ago the Hitman GOTY Legacy Pack (I think this was released around Hitman 2?) and looks like the Acess Pass for Hitman 1 is a better deal right now. Get that and also get the Hitman 3 Free Started Pack.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Kotor games are on sale right now, 10 dollars for both games is a steal? I have never played them.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Yes? I have the 360 unplayed that's not back compatible and was debating. I thought it was just commentary.
From what I remember, it was 1080p/30fps on the PS4. It should be the same on Xbox One.
It's a good game, but controlling two characters at the same time becomes rather tricky as you move further into the story.

thepiratejay

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Did they Fix Assetto Corsa Competizione on Series X or is the framerate still all over the place? Love the game on PC but I want to race against some of my friends on Console.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
The Hitman 1 GOTY haven't had a discount for a while. I got a few weeks ago the Hitman GOTY Legacy Pack (I think this was released around Hitman 2?) and looks like the Acess Pass for Hitman 1 is a better deal right now. Get that and also get the Hitman 3 Free Started Pack.

It hasblnt been that long. Just a few months so it could go on sale again soon though idk if I should grab it now or later

CorvoAttano

Oct 11, 2020
Can someone explain this to me? The sale roundup page has a link saying "Red Dead Redemption 2" but upon clicking on it, I land on the RDR Online page. The RDR Online store page says, "In this bundle - Red Dead Redemption 2". Does this mean the single player story is included or am I completely misreading this?

v9orZFD.png

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain this to me? The sale roundup page has a link saying "Red Dead Redemption 2" but upon clicking on it, I land on the RDR Online page. The RDR Online store page says, "In this bundle - Red Dead Redemption 2". Does this mean the single player story is included or am I completely misreading this?

v9orZFD.png

I have a feeling that the listing in the op is a typo and that red dead online ONLY is on sale which doesn't include the campaign.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Already got Chasm (baby Metroidvania, recommended) but Iconoclasts? Gimme gimme.

CorvoAttano

Oct 11, 2020
I have a feeling that the listing in the op is a typo and that red dead online ONLY is on sale which doesn't include the campaign.

Rockstar really needs to name their bundle contents better. It's just Red Dead Online on sale and I got that when I clicked on Compare Editions in the store. It looks like Rockstar likes to call their base game (just online) "Red Dead Redemption 2" and the story is included in the game called "Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode". Got my hopes up for no reason. Eh! will wait a couple more years.

QmeCUbk.png

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
Btw ac unity is on sale for 9.99 if you have gold although I didn't see it up above.

Buy Assassin's Creed Unity | Xbox

Assassin’s Creed® Unity tells the story of Arno, a young man who embarks upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the French Revolution. In the brand new co-op mode, you and your friends will also be thrown in the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation. Rely...

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Does anyone have Sniper Elite 3 on Series S? It appears that the framerate is unlocked on the One S version. I just want to me sure it runs at 60fps most of the time before buying it.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Soul Calibur 6 season pass 2 is finally on sale.. will get it for sure. That's about it.

Oct 29, 2017
Btw ac unity is on sale for 9.99 if you have gold although I didn't see it up above.

Buy Assassin's Creed Unity | Xbox

Assassin’s Creed® Unity tells the story of Arno, a young man who embarks upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the French Revolution. In the brand new co-op mode, you and your friends will also be thrown in the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation. Rely...

Cheaper at CD Keys though. £2 so maybe $3? Cheap either way.

www.cdkeys.com

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code

Buy Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️