• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
If you don't buy Titanfall 2 you're just an asshole!

www.trueachievements.com

Xbox Sale Roundup: April 13th, 2021

Discounts on Outbreak, This War of Mine: The Little Ones, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Outbreak: Epidemic Definitive Edition, Tennis World Tour, NOT A HERO: SUPER SNAZZY EDITION, Starlink: Battle for Atlas and more

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
As a warrior of House Game Pass, I don't need to buy Titanfall 2 8)

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Titanfall 2 is great. Xbox player base is still decently healthy for multiplayer - especially on weekends.

Dec 11, 2017
It's honestly kinda painful to see Titanfall 2 sell for less than Urban Champion's price on the Virtual Console.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
$3 for Titanfall 2's campaign is an unconscionably good deal, let alone the super-fun multiplayer.

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017
$1.99 for Shiness the Lightning Kingdom is insane.

It's a solid action RPG well worth getting, it's a real shame that studio went under.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
Is the season pass for Assassins Creed Black Flag worth it? I guess I got the base game for free with Gold or something because it's on my account.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wish it was on sale for PC as well. I'm interested, but I don't have an Xbox.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I just read some reviews of Tennis World Tour...wow. Pass I guess.

Why won't anyone just make a good Tennis game? Is it really that hard? It's just Pong with some modifiers thrown in. It's pretty much just Pong: The Next Level for the PS1.

It seems like there would be at least some good indie Tennis game or something. I don't know. What's this thread about? Titanfall 2?

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017
This looks great! Grabbing this.
Awesome! Enjoy it!

PS: Be sure to bring the brightness waaaay up because it's at the lowest setting by default which was really weird and had me wondering if something was wrong with the game lol. Also the auto HDR actually looks quite nice with this game.

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Man I loved Titanfall 2 campaign and at least on playstation the mp is still going! I boot it every once every couple weeks and play a few matches.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't seem like anything for me this week. Hopefully something interesting comes when the 360 deals fully come 'round tomorrow.

Every time I see "Necromunda" I think of "fromunda" and make that squished, "disapproving" face.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Titanfall 2 for less than the price of a coffee.

If you don't buy it at that price, you don't deserve nice things.

Aia

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Titanfall 2 was good at the time of its release, now it's just ok. I would recommend buying something else to be honest.. plus, the campaign is so short.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Borderlands 3 Ultimate edition (The one with ALL dlc, both season passes) for 25 dollars

🤔

noctix

Oct 27, 2017
People should really play Titanfall 2. It is one of the best single player fps from last gen.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I'm so scared to start Titanfall 2 when everyone says it's great. I recently played Sunset Overdrive and found that fantastically mediocre and fear Titanfall 2 will be the same experience

naitosan

Oct 28, 2017
Just gifted Titanfall 2 to my friend and brother even myself (didn't have Ultimate Edition). Now I wanna to replay the game again... one of greatest single player campaign never. Bring on Titanfall 3!

Hoggle

Mar 25, 2021
I'm so scared to start Titanfall 2 when everyone says it's great. I recently played Sunset Overdrive and found that fantastically mediocre and fear Titanfall 2 will be the same experience

Temper those expectations. It's a really good campaign that ends way too soon Imagine a really fun CoD campaign and then imagine it was really, really fun. But still a CoD campaign.

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
I won't buy TF2 because I did buy it in 2016 and replayed it last month on XGPU. Great game though, a steal for this price.

I think I'll bite for Scott Pilgrim. I was hoping for a slightly deeper cut, but... Fuck, I love that franchise.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
gonna post my Titanfall thread so you people understand not picking it up for $3 is unacceptable.

www.resetera.com

I know. I know. You guys said Titanfall 2 was awesome...

But okay listen to me listen to me listen...listen... THAT WAS AWESOME. Oh my GOD. Like. This is a game that does so many things RIGHT that I can't list them all. Like any one thing on it's own doesn't sound that amazing, but you put them all together and it makes such an amazing package...

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Titanfall 2 is one of the best games last gen.

That price is a steal.

Grab it if you haven't already.

Oct 29, 2017
I still boot up TF2 multiplayer to this day, and thankfully, still people playing! (For the bigger modes, at least).

It's so good.... it hurts my heart that this never received the love that it absolutely deserved.