• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

Xbox Sale Roundup: February 16th, 2021

Discounts on Wolfenstein: The New Order, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, Dragon Ball XenoVerse, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist, Hyperdrive Massacre and more

New batch of sales. Some nice deals on couple of games.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is on my wishlist and that's a pretty good price for the Complete Edition!

Am I misremembering in thinking that VC1 Remastered was released on Xbox? Was that a PS4 only release?

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
been looking for sonic adventure 2 and sonic generations to go on sale. anyone know if they go on sale often?

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Is Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist any good? Is there a mode that lets you build custom decks and duel with them?

Mana Latte

Banned
Jul 6, 2019
Is Crysis worth it? I have the 360 games and still need to get through them. Wasn't sure if this version is worth it over the 360 one

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Is Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist any good? Is there a mode that lets you build custom decks and duel with them?

Is it the one that came out on switch and ps4? If so then yes. You earn in game currency when you battle and buy boosters as well as winning cards too for battles against the computer. The battles follow the outline of the anime stories from each generation and you can create and edit your decks with the cards you earn and collect. I never managed to find an online game to play against others.

Edit for clarity, the battles don't force you to play the way they did in the shows, more that they have a small sideshow cutscene before each battle that has the players talk and follows the stories. You can use customs decks for the battles if you want to.

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
Are the Shenmue remasters still pretty bad? I played it on PS4 back when they first came out and ran into all kinds of issues with them. Thinking about giving them another shot.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very tempted to get Valkyia Chronicles 4 Complete Edition. I see it got good review scores but never played them before.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for the Complete Edition of Valkyria Chronicles 4 to drop below $19.99. Only happened once on PSN and it wasn't this cheap.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Good sale, this.

Wishlisted Crysis Remastered, Hot Pursuit Remastered and Bayonetta Remastered to maybe grab later in the week.

REMASTERED!

Looking forward to seeing what 360 titles are on sale.

AceStrimmer

Feb 12, 2021
Oooft - I was hoping for a sale on "Shadows of the Damned" in light of it leaving Gamepass.

Just means I save my bucks for now!

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any substantial differences between the 360 and One versions of Bayonetta and Vanquish?

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing older Pinball FX Street Fighter pinball, and was curious about the Jurassic World and Marvel Pinball Season 1 Bundle that's currently on sale for $4 and $12, respectively. Are these worth getting for Pinball FX 3?

Is there any substantial differences between the 360 and One versions of Bayonetta and Vanquish?
Beyond higher resolution and more stable framerates, I don't think so.