• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 2, 2018
I really want AC7 Deluxe Edition only to get AC6 which isn't available elsewhere..can someone who bought it recently can tell me if it's still a thing? do you still get AC6?
To my surprise ,when I purchased AC7 on PS4 earlier this month I also got AC5 to my surprise, which I was sure isn't available anymore ,but I obviously won't double dip if I don't get AC6 on Xbox (:

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I really want AC7 Deluxe Edition only to get AC6 which isn't available elsewhere..can someone who bought it recently can tell me if it's still a thing? do you still get AC6?
To my surprise ,when I purchased AC7 on PS4 earlier this month I also got AC5 to my surprise, which I was sure isn't available anymore ,but I obviously won't double dip if I don't get AC6 on Xbox (:
The Ace Combat 6 bundle was only a limited time pre-order offer, so the Deluxe Edition no longer includes the game.

It is BC however, but you'd have to track down a disc copy as the game is not available for pruchase digitally.

Jan 2, 2018
The Ace Combat 6 bundle was only a limited time pre-order offer, so the Deluxe Edition no longer includes the game.

It is BC however, but you'd have to track down a disc copy as the game is not available for pruchase digitally.

Here's the thing though.. I'm 99% sure they said the same thing on AC5 on PS4 yet here I am downloading the game on my PS4 ATM..
Just wondering if it's the same thing on Xbox as well..

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Here's the thing though.. I'm 99% sure they said the same thing on AC5 on PS4 yet here I am downloading the game on my PS4 ATM..
Just wondering if it's the same thing on Xbox as well..
Hmm thats interesting. There is no mention in the description on either PS Store and Xbox Live so you could be right. You can always easily refund on Xbox Live should it not be included.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Was hoping Fuser would be on there. I know it was on sale during the holidays but I hesitated and missed out. Now that the demo is out I've been able to try it and want it.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Think I'll grab Blue Dragon. Already own a disc version, but I've got $5 left over on my Xbox account that I don't know what to do with, and having a backup for when the discs stop working would be nice.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You put in one disc and the entire game installs, you won't even need more than one of the discs to play.

Ah I meant when you buy them digitally. Sorry I should have been clearer. I have a Series S and I think Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon were multi disc games on 360

When you get to the end of Disc 1, how do you select Disc 2?

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I have GTAIV on steam with a 2070super, but I've heard it can be finicky to get running well. Would it be worth it to grab on the series X since it apparently runs great?

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah I meant when you buy them digitally. Sorry I should have been clearer. I have a Series S and I think Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon were multi disc games on 360

When you get to the end of Disc 1, how do you select Disc 2?
It immediately loads up the data for Disc 2 and you simply select the option that Disc 2 is inserted for you to continue.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Hitman 2 Gold Edition is finally on sale. I will be buying that so I can add all this content into hitman 3.

Yep same here. Just grabbed that.

If I understand properly I can 100% this and import all the progress into Hitman 3 once I pick that up, rather than having to replay like you do the Hitman 1 content in Hitman 2.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts on Castlevania Lords of Shadow? I'm thinking ofpicking that up alongside Lost Odyssey

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
RossC I now have all three Hitman editions on both PS5 and XSX. I am looking forward to playing the Hitman 2 maps on my XSX. Quick Resume is an amazing experience with this game - especially for people like me who may play the occasional game during work hours. And the black crush on the PS5 is really starting to bother me in the games that are very dark - which includes a bunch of maps in Hitman 1, 2, and 3.

I am enjoying replaying all the maps so I do not mind redoing all the progress. The one exception is the all the effort to get the Arctic sniper. That may never be redone.

Hitman 3 is my GOTY.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Gonna finally get a digital copy of Blue Dragon to supplement my physical copy of it.

I was almost expecting Microsoft to give Blue Dragon away around the time they gave away Lost Odyssey for free-free a several years ago. But clearly not, and they don't seem to be in a rush to add it to Game Pass or Games with Gold. So I'll jump at this rare Gold sale on Blue Dragon.

There are too many sales here, yeesh. I could get Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind and Melody of Memory.

I seem to be having trouble with adding items to the cart on the Microsoft Store, so Imma hold off on purchasing anything until I can get my Bing Rebates.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great!

I thought games only available on the old store didn't work on Xbox One.
All that matters is if the game is BC. When MS enabled the ability to buy BC 360/OG Xbox games through the MS store/Xbox One/SX,SS, unfortunately some games didn't make the transition and have to be bought either through Xbox marketplace or through an Xbox 360.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
All that matters is if the game is BC. When MS enabled the ability to buy BC 360/OG Xbox games through the MS store/Xbox One/SX,SS, unfortunately some games didn't make the transition and have to be bought either through Xbox marketplace or through an Xbox 360.
Had no idea!

Is there an easy way to know each games on the 360 store are compatible?

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is maybe a silly question but REmake is listed as Free for Gold members. If I claim that while subbed to GPU, and then my Gamepass lapses, can I still play REmake, or is it like with PS Plus and it's only free while your sub is active?

pastry knife

Mar 10, 2020
Civ Revolution!! Finally gonna grab it.

This is maybe a silly question but REmake is listed as Free for Gold members. If I claim that while subbed to GPU, and then my Gamepass lapses, can I still play REmake, or is it like with PS Plus and it's only free while your sub is active?

Gold 360 games you get to keep forever. Others are tied to the sub. Actually not sure about OG Xbox games.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
jokkir I thought about waiting but I am weak and simply bought it. I am enjoying this game so much right now that it is worth it to me.

I may have slipped on a banana and hit the enter key on my way to the floor - the Accidental Purchase achievement popped instantly.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You only have access to XB1 games claimed with Games with Gold for as long as you have a Gold Subscription.

Xbox 360/OG Xbox games claimed with Games with Gold, you own for good and can access them even after your Gold subscription expires.

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Gold 360 games you get to keep forever. Others are tied to the sub. Actually not sure about OG Xbox games.
You only have access to XB1 games claimed with Games with Gold for as long as you have a Gold Subscription.

Xbox 360/OG Xbox games claimed with Games with Gold, you own for good and can access them even after your Gold subscription expires.
Xbox 360 games you keep permanently, Xbox One games only as long as you remain a Gold subscriber.

Thanks all

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Odd, I went to get Faeria, which was 33% off last night... and now it's back to normal price. Huh.