• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I was looking through these before I saw the thread. Lots of tempting stuff...but sadly, I can't spend more than a few bucks right now. Dangit.

Luckily I already own most of the things I would want. But still some tempting stuff...

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
Dammit, I just bought the original Red Dead Redemption two days ago and it is now $10 on sale.

Only thing that really interests me is Watch Dogs Legion. Might grab it at $30.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not part of the sale, but Ori and the Blind Forest DE just got a price drop from $20 to $5, so I'm finally buying it having owned the vanilla version for years but having missed the boat for the cheap upgrade years ago. Gamepass has me bookmarking favorites and picking them up when they're on sale, which seems like a win/win.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Good timing for the Warlords of New York expansion for The Division 2 to go 70% off with the new Series X update.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Civ REV FINALLY ON SALE. Wow. I've waited so long lol. Some great sales here. Old GTA games are on sale, Bully also, etc.

edit: Red Dead is on sale also. The original. Its been enhanced and looks great.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If I buy Hitman 3, there ain't no point in getting the previous two right since all of the levels are in 3 or whatever?

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like when/if I beat all the other Yakuza games that Like a Dragon will be on Gamepass. I have to imagine it will end up there eventually, even if it's a year or so from now.

Might finally grab Blops Cold War, $55 isn't too bad considering the digital versions never get any significant price drops anyway.

Ducayne

Oct 27, 2017
Oh hmmm. Sinking City is relisted? Have not liked the last few Lovecraft games I played, but may still want to give it a shot. Would be perfect for game pass but who knows if it'll ever come with their publishing issues.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Guess that I'm going to buy Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Deluxe Edition to keep it in case is delisted

I wish than Samsho went on sale but I guess that they are not going to do that now that they are reworking the game for the Series X|S

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
XCOM Enemy Within on sale for the first time in a long while.

XCOM Collection is also $19.99 which is a damn good price.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Hitman 2 Gold isn't the same price as it was during the holiday sale. Guess I'll wait longer for that Spring sale to grab it. Might just get the Bioshock collection or the Deus Ex games

spunodi

Oct 27, 2017
Lost Odyssey!!! Yes! I've been waiting for it to go on sale for ages and it was just a fiver! Best value for money ever :)

Not sure when I'll get to play it but I'll be completing it again this year :)

I recommend everyone gets it, especially Final Fantasy fans.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, a few games I literally added to my wishlist over the weekend like Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are on sale.

Its like it was a sign.

Plum

May 31, 2018
They've got some of the last-gen CoD games on sale but none of the 360 ones :(

I just want to play Black Ops 2 again without having to pay bloody £40 in 2021.

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to buy Lost Odyssey, it tried to get me to sign up for Gold even though I have it, so I clicked back and now it says I own it despite no order confirmation? And I looked through all my receipts for the last 10 years and I definitely never bought it? Thanks, Phil

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tried to buy Lost Odyssey, it tried to get me to sign up for Gold even though I have it, so I clicked back and now it says I own it despite no order confirmation? And I looked through all my receipts for the last 10 years and I definitely never bought it? Thanks, Phil

Wasn't it given away with Xbox Live at some point?