• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
Damn, didn't realize that even the digital version of Ubisoft games tank so soon after release. I thought it was usually physical so this is actually really surprising to me. Or at least, first time I really paid attention.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, didn't realize that even the digital version of Ubisoft games tank so soon after release. I thought it was usually physical so this is actually really surprising to me. Or at least, first time I really paid attention.
Ubisoft games always go on sale quickly retail and digital.

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
A warning to anyone buying Valhalla on the Series consoles: if you use quick resume it disconnects you from the Ubi servers and stops you bring able to save and doesn't autosave. Every time I play I make sure I can manually save when I start, and when I finish I fully quit the game. Not had any issues since.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah not much this week. I might just get the Bioshock Collection or Vanquish since it's still on sale. Which ones do you recommend?

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Assassin's Creed games are on sale so frequently that I wonder why Ubisoft doesn't just permanently drop pricing on some of the older titles.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
dont know if to dip on AC at that price or to wait and hope there is a similar discount for the PC version D:

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A warning to anyone buying Valhalla on the Series consoles: if you use quick resume it disconnects you from the Ubi servers and stops you bring able to save and doesn't autosave. Every time I play I make sure I can manually save when I start, and when I finish I fully quit the game. Not had any issues since.
i get disconnected, but it still saves for me.

they main thing I've noticed it causes an issue is that i can't do the reda quests (which i like doing when i have a some time to kill and don't want to dig into story quests.)

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Awesome! Been holding off on Valhalla until I scored a next gen Xbox and I should get mine this week.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Has there ever been a week where an Assassins Creed game hasn't been on sale?

Ticonderoguy

Jan 23, 2021
I rebought AC 4 + it's DLC. I originally had it on disc, but it went missing after I moved apartments a couple years ago. Other than that not much here, hopefully the spring sale knocks it out of the park.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Xbox 360 sale list.

X enhanced BC 360 Assassins Creed for $6

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 23rd, 2021

Discounts on Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Things on Wheels, Rotastic, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed III and more

Ah, seems like nothing for me this week. Thanks and thanks MauroNL for the weekly threads. Kinda thinking I should've grabbed The Darkness a week or two back now lol.

Probably dead to gap some of the spring sales in a month or two?

In 2019 it happened around April 11, and in 2020 it happened around April 3rd.

So should be coming soon!

www.trueachievements.com

Xbox One Spring Sale 2019

Discounts on Grand Theft Auto V, Fallout 4, Sunset Overdrive, Ryse: Son of Rome, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront, Gears of War 4 and more

Xbox launches enormous Spring sale - check out all the discounts here

Discounts on Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Zoo Tycoon, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and more

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Finally time to bite on the SnowRunner Season Pass for me I think

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
How do I buy a game that's BC, but doesn't show up on the store? I've tried going to the marketplace on pc but it only gives me the option to download to 360. Which I clicked but it goes in a infinite loop.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Still. How could they not have patched this already.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
How do I buy a game that's BC, but doesn't show up on the store? I've tried going to the marketplace on pc but it only gives me the option to download to 360. Which I clicked but it goes in a infinite loop.
Which game? I usually have to go to the old Xbox 360 stop on the browser to get BC games.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Saving works usually, the rest of ubi functionality (daily quests, contracts etc) doesn't. Which is ridiculous and should be very easy to fix.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest

Lost 20 hours. Fuck that game.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I know they are often on sale, but now im waiting on another resident evil sale lol. Shouldve bought them all last time.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
How exactly does $36 translate into £42 for Valhalla.

That's like £30 AFTER VAT is added. Am I missing something?