• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
H89GgAi.jpg

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hunt is immensely good, y'all. Albeit, doesn't play the best on console. But fine enough to have a good time with buds.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Saint's Row the Third Remastered for $16.

This plays amazingly on Series X for anyone wondering, by the way. Runs at 1440p and you can uncap the framerate which gave you a kind of fine uncapped 60fps with dips on the One X but is absolutely rock solid 60fps on Series X.

Looks and plays great.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Poker Club is on sale already?

I'm guessing it didn't do well?

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Hmm Metro Exodus and Lumines Remastered are both tempting for those prices and I've been wanting to play them. Was planning to pick up Scott Pilgrim but might have to put that on hold.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Control Ultimate Edition on sale since it might not come out for Game Pass

Hitman needs to go on sale again

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I know it's been on sale several times recently, but I was kind of hoping Ubisoft would go in on Warlords of New York sale pricing for the launch of the new-gen patch tomorrow. Oh well!

How do the classic Mega Man games fare on Xbox? I know there was some issues with input lag in some of the collections... I'm mostly just interested in the Megaman Zero/ZX Collection and MegaMan 11 (not a classic but still on sale!).

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Tempted to get Saints Row: The Third Remastered and Saints Row IV: Re-Elected...

I own the Xbox 360 versions and the DLC, but I wouldn't mind having the enhanced editions.

Already bought Control Ultimate Edition cheaper during the holiday sale. Mega Man collections are somewhat tempting, but only for Achievements since I own the games already (except for X7 and X8), and I hear the collections have some small issues.

Edit: Bought Saints Row: The Third Remastered. Came out to $10.99 after redeeming a $5 gift card from Microsoft Rewards.

Last edited:

Classybro

Oct 27, 2017
This plays amazingly on Series X for anyone wondering, by the way. Runs at 1440p and you can uncap the framerate which gave you a kind of fine uncapped 60fps with dips on the One X but is absolutely rock solid 60fps on Series X.

Looks and plays great.

Was waiting for this to go to game pass but at that price I will bite

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
FYI- buy naruto ultimate ninja storm, the whole saga or at least 3. Wonderful save for the first one. I do genuinely hate that I don't like dragon ball. Kakarot looks so good ;(

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, Samurai Shodown Collection, gonna buy it

Kerrick

Oct 28, 2017
Hows saints row 2? I remember absolutely loving it but I have no idea if it aged well.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for Pathfinder: Kingmaker to go on sale again. Might as well grab Outward for $10 too.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it no asura's wrath. I want to replay it.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
thank god i didnt buy valhalla yet, can't support anime

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna wait until tomorrow to see if there's a rewards punchcard for buying anime games. I already got the one for buying $40 of anime TV shows ($8 a pop is so good).

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
No 360 sales? I'm visiting my parents, away from my One X, only have access to my glorious 360.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so tempted to get that game for my wife, I know she's dying for playing it (she's like 200 hours in Odyssey) bit it's too much for out budget. Do you think, or does anyone think it might get cheaper for next spring sale?

A few things:

1.) The physical edition is cheaper ($35 on Amazon atm), and I can see it being $30 in physical retail soon.

2.) Looking through the price history for Assassin's Creed Odyssey - it was released in October 2018, and it was $24 in July 2019. I think with the summer or spring sale you'll see Valhalla hit $30 and if you have Xbox Live Gold maybe $25.

3.) Depending on what country you live in, there are ways to get easy Xbox/Microsoft Store Credit. And that's via Microsoft Rewards. Below is the official Era OT. You and your wife can both make accounts, and easily get $10+ in credit each month.

Microsoft Rewards |OT| Where you get Game Pass + XBL Gold and more for free | ResetEra

ohlawd

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phantagrande
I hope my Steam refund of Metro Exodus gets processed before the sale is over. keeps crashing I won't deal with that headache on the Xbox version

Jul 26, 2018
A few things:

1.) The physical edition is cheaper ($35 on Amazon atm), and I can see it being $30 in physical retail soon.

2.) Looking through the price history for Assassin's Creed Odyssey - it was released in October 2018, and it was $24 in July 2019. I think with the summer or spring sale you'll see Valhalla hit $30 and if you have Xbox Live Gold maybe $25.

3.) Depending on what country you live in, there are ways to get easy Xbox/Microsoft Store Credit. And that's via Microsoft Rewards. Below is the official Era OT. You and your wife can both make accounts, and easily get $10+ in credit each month.

Microsoft Rewards |OT| Where you get Game Pass + XBL Gold and more for free | ResetEra

Ouf thanks a lot for this! I've been tracking prices myself and I do hope that it will get to 25 soon. Spring sale is not that far, summer sale is a bit longer wait but nothing too crazy. I'll check physical, new or used, that's a good tip.

Also, yeah we both are all in MS Rewards, it's a great way to cover GPU which is a great value.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Homefront - Revolution, I hear mixed reviews on it. Still looks like it holds up well today. Whats the general consensus ? good game ?

Deleted member 29691

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Are og Xbox and 360 games in these lists? I really only use my Xbox as a bc/gamepass machine, it'd be cool to find a straight list of which bc games are on sale

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Don't sleep on Doorkickers: Action Squad people, it's awesome.

EDIT - Anyone played Space Engineers? ALways been curious about it but I've had mixed experiences with the kind of survival / building sims out there.

Last edited: