• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

As we continue to expand our collection of Xbox Wireless Controllers, we aim to bring new controller designs to our fans to expand their own. We recognize what speaks to you will differ from other Xbox fans, from exciting, visually appealing designs to features that enhance performance, or both. Today, we're excited to introduce not one, but two new Xbox Wireless Controllers to add to your personal collection.

XboxAcc_Wire_2.jpg

Inspired by the energy and vibrance often found in athletic apparel and sneaker design, the Xbox Wireless Controller – Electric Volt is the newest color in the current generation of Xbox controllers. Electric Volt builds on the same, striking color theme of Shock Blue and Pulse Red but takes it up a notch with a high-energy, yellow resin not yet seen on Xbox hardware. The high-vis yellow top case punches hard against the matte black hybrid D-pad while the white back case adds even more dimension to the design. Textured grip on the bumpers, triggers, and back case help provide greater control through every gaming session. The new Xbox Wireless Controller – Electric Volt will be available for $64.99 USD beginning April 27 in most Xbox markets worldwide and can be purchased at select retailers, including Microsoft Store. Check your local retailer for product availability in your region. For more product details, visit Xbox.com.

XboxAcc_Wire.jpg

The Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition is the third installment in our Camo series, following the Night Ops Camo and Arctic Camo Special Edition controllers, and first in the latest generation of Xbox controllers. Your favorite Xbox camo takes on a unique, lifestyle twist in this fresh design. With a palette of deep reds, paired with grey and black, Daystrike Camo brings a streetwear vibe to your game. It also includes features standard of the new Xbox Wireless Controllers like the Share button, hybrid D-pad, and textured grip on the triggers. For the first time ever, the Daystrike Camo Special Edition incorporates textured grip across the entire top surface of the bumpers to keep your grip locked in and on target. The Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition will be available for $69.99 USD starting May 4 in most Xbox markets worldwide. Check your local retailer for availability.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
I actually really like that Electric Volt controller but I already have the Shock Blue and an Elite 2 so I can't really justify another one.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
The first controller legitimately hurts my eyes to look at. Its just so bright. But at least you'll always know where your controller is at all times.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Came in to mock these names but that neon yellow controller is sexy as hell

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Lemon controller maybe would look good in reality, but I probably still prefer Sonic controller and that would be my choice if I had to get a second one.

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
I like the Daystrike Camo, anyone saying that is buying the Electric Volt deserves a 1 day ban at least. 😅

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Gotta be careful not to end up buying all of these, I have the black/blue controllers and had to fight myself not to buy the red colour

SeriuzBiznus

Jan 14, 2020
London, UK
Won't be getting a new Xbox controller until they do something about those button issues. It's a shame because I love the feel of the controller. Will just have to stick with my 8bitdo on PC for now.

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
Microsoft buying the military confi– what's that? They already fund and contribute to war efforts across the globe? And the camo controller is just another reflection of the deep militaristic underpinnings of video games and society as whole? Well, uh, okay then.

Neon's cool tho.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Too many controllers as it is but I'll add that green one eventually. Looks pretty sweet.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Do the dew

I got the sonic blue controller cheap
I'm down for this one at 45 dollars if it happens

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Honestly I prefer the standard blue and red over this highlighter yellow and camo red. Not my style.

I'm surprised as to how much I enjoy the new XSX controller - the d-pad is significantly better and it feels great.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yall are weird. That neon controller is garish as hell.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
The two new colors incorporate recycled, post-consumer resins for the first time on an Xbox controller. That's pretty cool.

memortal

Feb 5, 2021
New Green controller is just delicious. I really love what Microsoft is doing with Xbox lately, they are moving in right direction imo. This gen Xbox is all about giving options to gamers, want 4K bad ass system? You got Series X. Don't mind 4K, disc drive, and limited storage and want to enjoy what Xbox offers for an affordable price point ? You got Series S

About controllers? they are offering total of 6 different colors for Series consoles

I wonder what Sony is doing, Sony got huge hype right now thanks to the awesome console called ps4 (it was an amazing journey I really loved ps4) but Xbox is going in right direction and once all these talented first party studios start to bring their stuff on the table Xbox brand will grab gamers attention