• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump: Don't get tested. Please. I'm gonna, because why not. Not you, though. Maybe if you have a doctor. I don't know.
Mike Pence: "Get that test"

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
we can't supply hand sanitizer, soap, toilet paper, or any cleaners

but read the fucking list

just wash your hands guys ITS SO EASY WITHOUT SOAP right!?!?!

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Just had to close out my work's Teams chat from jackasses posting about how funny it is that "reporter asks dumb question and got triggered by trump xD".

Yeah, like "that's a nasty question" isn't being "triggered"?

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
My mom just called me super happy. Trump will be pausing the student loan interest. I replied how does that help you. You are paying on a 25 year income based loan. It not accruing interest for a couple of months helps you with nothing. If he paused student loans then yeah maybe but doubt they would for the parent student loans

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Biggest deal ever made in the history of big deals"

God, I can't hear this asshole talk anymore. Always the same platitudes

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How long until the Stock Market realizes this was all a massive amount of bullshit and starts crashing again?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance, but did Trump actually describe this whole coronavirus thing as a hoax at one point? Several people keep saying the same thing, but others are saying another thing (he called something else as a hoax, not the virus itself). Or is this a case of him not being clear with what he was saying so the interpretation could be changed when convenient?

twitter.com

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

“Here’s Trump at his rally tonight in South Carolina dismissing worries about the coronavirus as the “new hoax” https://t.co/Q58d7dI1cb”

Splitting hairs about "Oh well he said 'it's their new hoax' and not 'coronavirus is a hoax'" is laughable.

Of course, he doesn't know the fucking meaning of words or even how to speak proper English in many cases but that doesn't mean he didn't say what he said.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Caytq4m.png

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
This fouchy guy is losing credibility with me. He sounded fair before but today is pathetic
He was against the travel ban saying that the virus was already here and that it wouldn't do much and then he went on to praise trump for the decision. I dont get how trump gets some seemingly professional people to kiss his ass.

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
We're super fucked. 1 million tests in a month is not enough. This shit is spreading and we can't even be certain where/when because WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING TESTS TO KNOW.