• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all fucked, Americans. And I say this from a country that got 1k+ cases today. This is really fucked.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
You shook his hand you dumb motherfucker. Your Vice president just said 10 minutes ago to wash your hands.

I'm screaming at my tv....

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
4tUjDef.jpg

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know when the tests will be in the hands of doctors and hospitals? Or is more of the bullshit there are tests on the way?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I know everyone is piling on that one guy bragging about his stock, but good Lord how can you be that tone deaf?

Read the fucking room.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): Insensitive and dismissive commentary over multiple posts.
I hate Trump as much as every other poster on this thread. But what is the use in crying at what a fucking idiot he is for cutting CDC funding two years back.

1. Google has 1700 engineers developing a new website to help tell you where you can get tested for free for the virus
www.cnbc.com

Google is making a coronavirus information site to help find testing as more kits become available

Pichai said employees asked about whether Verily could help in COVID-19 efforts.

2. National emergency declared so states can get additional funding. Which is exactly what my state rep was demanding (Wasserman from Florida)

3. Wall St. Parade to make "sick fucks" like me who have their retirement savings being clobbered by 30% back on track.

The conference was fine.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
This is the dumbest conference I've ever seen. "We're doing so great, better than anybody else in the world, and look at all these people who will tell you how great we're doing."

Meanwhile, we're all going to get sick.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
You know for a bunch of guys that constantly tell others to keep their hands off the free market, the GOP sure does a lot of market manipulation.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I hate Trump as much as every other poster on this thread. But what is the use in crying at what a fucking idiot he is for cutting CDC funding two years back.

1. Google has 1700 engineers developing a new website to help tell you where you can get tested for free for the virus
www.cnbc.com

Google is making a coronavirus information site to help find testing as more kits become available

Pichai said employees asked about whether Verily could help in COVID-19 efforts.

2. National emergency declared so states can get additional funding. Which is exactly what my state rep was demanding (Wasserman from Florida)

3. Wall St. Parade to make "sick fucks" like me who have their retirement savings being clobbered by 30% back on track.

The conference was fine.
Keep digging, my man.

Oct 30, 2017

www.cnbc.com

The conference was fine.
in here backpedaling like a motherfucker

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019

www.cnbc.com

The conference was fine.
Why would you even post this