• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
They didn't cancel the NASCAR race, this is the most NASCAR interview I've ever heard.

"I want to thank Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Corona"

Dec 8, 2018
What is even the reason for 5000000 test? It won't matter one bit and is useless strategy when it's already out in the wild and not single cases coming from hot zones. If you feel the symptoms you should not even be out to find out you have it you should be at home not spreading it.

This is so stupid

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
I don't care anymore. This pitch to sell America since he became president has inflated the stock market to a stupid degree and this corporate ballsucking is all happening to "save the market". Let it all burn. This better fucking not work when none of the shit that's causing the market to bottom out has been fixed. Stop giving these assholes an excuse to look the other way and pretend everything is all right.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
OMG the ass kissing is to another level.. Never seen someone commit this level of fellatio on live TV.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well I'm just hopeful that all previous sschmoozing with other diplomats will kill some of these people.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Pence just shat himself on TV ensuring that his one chance to show leadership or initiative was actually just Another chance to slurp at the leader's bung.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
He really did figure out a way to turn the coronavirus - covid-19 pandemic in a way to benefit his billionaire friends.

A bunch of oil executives, big retail, Pharma, and insurance companies executives getting big pay days soon.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I've been trying to figure out this weird uncomfortable feeling I've gotten from watching this and I finally know what it is
Instead of simply presenting what is being done, it seems almost like advertising and self congratulations. Everything from the CEOs patting themselves on the back for their part, to Trump's continued use of superlatives, to Pence giving him more congratulations. It's all so...gaudy and disgusting. It's like it's all made to score everyone involved brownie points

Its because they are soul less. To Donald Trump, Americans potentially getting sick and dying is an inconvenience. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone, even the people that vote for him.

gr0w

Oct 28, 2017
How fucking bizarre is this press conference? It could pass as some weird ass amateur improv piece xD omg all of the sudden I feel renewed confidence in the German government in comparison to that :D

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
d5b13e80f37838df5486f243a2eb032d.jpg

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
He really called a presser just so he could make some money for Wall Street and have Pence suck his ass on live TV.

Wow.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing that we started seeing cases and stuff in January and this is just happening now. Such a fucking idiot.