• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Adorable?

Its hideous as shit.

Also looks way less crash resistant, but thats probably false.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this was the Cars universe that thing would be perpetually worried about being late

just has a nervous, wide-eyed feel to it

thank you for coming to my Pixar in real life ted talk

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Is that an electric vehicle? I guess without a combustion engine you can save some room in the front, even if it's a really weird look. Why not use that space in some productive way, like a frunk?

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Looks like the doors actually close/seal, so maybe the drivers can actually have some AC/heat for once!

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
I think it's okay, though?! It at least looks practical, which is what you want from your local USPS delivery vehicle.

The OG LLVs were probably also divisive when they were first introduced. We'll get used to these new ones soon enough.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
kbltkjcdekhrncuofhqu.jpg

Seems to be loaded with features

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

this video talks about possible new postal car. the old ones apparently caught on fire often and were gas guzzlers.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like pure function over form... which is good with me, as it's efficient/effective use of tax dollars. Looks to be designed to maximize fuel efficiency, drivability, and visibility but still have the cargo space of a delivery van delivering a higher percentage of parcels, in addition to mail.

Ribs

Dec 10, 2017
How can you possibly screw up a box design? this is cybertruck levels of bad.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously it's goofy-looking, but in a utilitarian way that I kind of like. Better forward visibility and a lower front-end should both reduce instances of collisions, and make any collisions with pedestrians less deadly. And the lower seat and beltline heights should make things more convenient for the carriers in various ways.

Shame they didn't commit to all-electric—looks like this has options for both electric and IC drivetrains, with no information about what the mix will be in their fleet.

Oct 27, 2017
if it's functional then good, don't care about looks. visibility is great i imagine. time to buy a decommissioned mail truck and make a sick mardi gras float for next year

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It looks kinda like that one European car that shows up in the "terrible car design" threads that pop up on ERA once in a while.