• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty good, there best in awhile imo. Watchya still got it. Plus Tummiscratch being back with the better beat.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I didnt even think era cared about the jeep because nobody has brought them up for so long. Thanks for the heads up , always down for another smanger

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This is so damn good. I needed this. I love Watchya and Tummiscratch. I hope we get a return of Pretty Raheem one day.

MizneyWorld

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I miss the "golden years" of Jeep with the larger group and seemingly more robust fan base, but Fell in Love from Behind is certainly a smanger and up there with the best of them.

And Pierre Cashmere just might be my secret fav. Tickle Ya Kneecap is a catchy song with a great vid. She Has a Lover with Slick is also catchy as hell.

Tickle Ya Knee Cap

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
This is so damn good. I needed this. I love Watchya and Tummiscratch. I hope we get a return of Pretty Raheem one day.
I know, man...I miss those "I'm Pretty. Ra. Heem." drops before the beat goes off. To tell the truth though, I really miss Moon Rock. I had the biggest crush on her and she seriously has some legit skills and an amazing voice.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I always love watching TJ videos and seeing how many of the locations i recognize. Most of their videos are filmed in Atlanta. One of them was in my neighborhood!

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I can't tell if this entire thread is sarcastic or not.

It's like...hipster hip hop. Are we supposed to like this ironically?

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if this entire thread is sarcastic or not.

It's like...hipster hip hop. Are we supposed to like this ironically?
They released a few meme songs in like 2010 that got popular and since then there have been trickles from the collective trying to recapture some of that original magic.

some of their music is pretty good though

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Eh. Song isn't funny enough to watch again and the track is just a typical 90's R&B song.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really enjoyed anything since Flossy's solo album. Still listen to that and the first two Jeep albums regularly though.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I came in here expecting to see a new color for a Jeep Wrangler. I leave delightfully surprised it was something else. 😏