• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Here's Scaringi's office, LOL

lawyerx0j32.png

YES, the building to the right of it is really named that. Straight from google maps.

200.gif

Brought to you by Crematoriums, Sex Shops, and Four Seasons Landscaping

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
totally looks like the offices of a lawyer that practices law for billionaires

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

Carpetbagger

a person perceived as an unscrupulous opportunist.

"the organization is rife with carpetbaggers"

Often seen as "GRIFTERS"

Literally couldn't' be more on point, haha

Edit** I suppose those who don't immediately know what a carpetbagger is, will probably miss it. I laughed the second I clicked next to it on google maps.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
You would think a billionaire sitting president would be able to hire some big shot lawyers from some big city firm.

The Llama

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, that town has a cute downtown area lol I've been looking around it on Google Maps. There are a ton of small towns in PA like that but most aren't in this good shape, relatively speaking.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

most expensive law firms handling cases for the President of the United States would likely be occupying near top-suite space in a high rise in an actual downtown.

the firm Porter-Wright, the one that recently withdrew from representation in PA for Trump, is across the street from where i work and it is a massive operation.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
most expensive law firms handling cases for the President of the United States would likely be occupying near top-suite space in a high rise in an actual downtown.

the firm Porter-Wright, the one that recently withdrew from representation in PA for Trump, is across the street from where i work and it is a massive operation.

I thought it was because of the term "carpetbagger" and it's connotations in politics in American History.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Yet another reminder that the South really won the civil war since carpetbaggers who traveled south to get folks involved in democracy and open schools for folks who had recently been freed from slavery get demonized in even the dictionary while the racists who tried and did murder them and others walked away with the title 'Redeemers.'

OP
OP
Landy828

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Yet another reminder that the South really won the civil war since carpetbaggers who traveled south to get folks involved in democracy and open schools for folks who had recently been freed from slavery get demonized in even the dictionary while the racists who tried and did murder them and others walked away with the title 'Redeemers.'

Hi, I'd like to introduce you to the United States of America. Nice to meet you.

Seriously though, all of this just falls in place way to seamlessly. 🤷‍♂️

It's ridiculous at this point.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Not surprising, but what a fucking grifter. He got 11k in gofundme donations for a 'lawsuit against Governor Wolf's lockdown' which I'm sure he knew would go no where and got dismissed last month. Yet I'm sure he happily pocketed all that money from the morons who donated.

This is just another hussle for him I guess. No way Trump pays him, but he might be able to raise up a big fundraising total once again for doing basically no work at all besides completely humiliating yourself which apparently means nothing to these people.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I think that is one of his satellite offices.

Not that his main office is something huge, but thats Harrisburg PA. Not many huge offices in general outside of state buildings there.

That is pretty low of him to take the money for this case when he knows it is bullshit.