• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
How DARE they compromise their ARTISTIC VISION to appease to the corporate overlords and mainstream sheeple. Like those auteurs before it, we have another victim of the conformity CONSTRAINING our society.
2019-05-03-ts3_thumbs-207.jpg

This design had purpose, GRIT, and a sense of identity that those Pixar FANBOYS couldn't dare to reach! I wanted Sonic the FUCKING Hedgehog, not Detective Pikachu 2!

#RELEASETHEUGLYCUT

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like the new design, Isnt perfect but isnt the disaster from the previous one

Seems like an ok movie for kids

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Hey this does actually look like a competent kids movie

Also no Gangster Paradise in a sonic trailer

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that SEGA agreed to put their logo this time around puts things on perspective

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks much better and Jim Carrey going full Riddler is going to be fun to watch.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
An upgrade but not a massive one.

Character design feels like a successfully executed door in the face.

Premise is still inherently dull. I don't want Sonic to enter my world, I already know what my world is like. I want to be invited into Sonic's world.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn, looks like Jim Carrey is on fire! Also this Sonic looks good.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I still really don't get where they're going with this movie, something solely set in his world would've been a more engaging film than 'oh snap he's in our world now', but ah well.

I liked the subtle use of Hill Top Zone's music.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
Sonic looks way better but the movie itself still seems okay at best. Always how many times did they just cut the music to tell a "joke". That kind of editing should happen once in a trailer not what feels like constantly.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
A semi-decent Valentine's day family film . . . . eh, could've been worse. Happy for the change.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Went from looking like a nightmare to some standard kids fare. I'd call that an improvement.

Capricorn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm not the target audience for this film, but damn, I can't remember the last time I cringed so hard at a trailer... Big yikes at those jokes.

Sonic is way too annoying, can't stand it.