• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

EDIT: UK trailer, with some additional footage.

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really feeling Jim Carrey in this trailer. Looks like it could be fun for that at least. Sonic seems appropriately annoying.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Sonic looks good now and I'm totally here for old school Jim Carrey.
This movie doesn't look great but it looks fun

OP
OP
NotLiquid

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have to admit I chuckled at some of the visual gags.

I still expect the movie won't be good but it might have its charms.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like a movie made entirely for kids instead of something both kids and adults can enjoy together like other animated films. Ultimately the target audience is kids so I ain't even mad

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ejkwhdhwoaibiid8fj8t.jpg

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like fun in the way a lot of fun mediocre movies are, kids will love it. I'll watch it and probably have a good enough time. Looks worlds better than it did before and Carrey back in one of his signature-style roles is nice to see.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
The film is still going to stink most likely, but that is a vast vast improvement for Sonic's design.

It's kinda spectacular how badly they flubbed it with the original one.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you can put lipstick on a pig...
the new design is a huge improvement (the first one was an abomination) but the film will still suck. there's no way around it.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Now instead of horseshit, it's complete dogshit. We got it up to Smurfs level!

Progress?

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
New Sonic looks lovely. Hopefully, VFX artists are not dying from the crunch caused by this relatively quick changes.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like a fun time, specially for kids. And now it won't give them nightmares. The new design looks like a Sonic.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
The trailer looked actually fine until the humans part but its weird to see just sonic without tails.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. I went back and watched the original trailer and I have no fucking idea how it was about to be released looking like that. It was way worse than I remembered it.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
That original looks so much worse when you see it side by side with the new one, jesus.