• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
looks great.

how long until DC Universe gets rolled into HBO Max, cause that just killed what little momentum DCU had

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
looks great.

how long until DC Universe gets rolled into HBO Max, cause that just killed what little momentum DCU had
Is DC Universe going to be merged into HBO Max?
not immediately, no. But the writing is on the wall.
I think sometime in 2020 DC Universe will fold into Max. There's already DCU exclusives that are now going to also be on Max when their next season happens so it seems obvious Warner knows that DC Universe isn't viable.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
the edgy tryhardness is off the charts. watching this trailer was like eating something with way too much salt on it.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This looks great! I knew it was adult oriented but I still raised my eyebrows at "Boo fucking hoo!" I didn't know it would be this adult oriented. I need to go watch the first trailer I apparently missed now.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
What's funny I find, is that after watching a good load of the animated movies, the effort put into them always feels to far exceed any of the live action ones. I'm trying to think of an animated DC movie that was any worse than the live action ones in the last several years and I can't.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think sometime in 2020 DC Universe will fold into Max. There's already DCU exclusives that are now going to also be on Max when their next season happens so it seems obvious Warner knows that DC Universe isn't viable.

I wonder about the comic stuff though. Sure DCU as a streaming service isn't viable, but they aren't gonna put the comics on HBO Max

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Saw the pilot at NYCC and it was AMAZING

Trailer is just adding to the excitement. It can't come out fast enough

the edgy tryhardness is off the charts. watching this trailer was like eating something with way too much salt on it.
That's a good thing!!! Not enough things are edgy tryhard and that makes me sad.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This looks pretty stellar. Wonder how far they'll go with the Poison Ivy relationship. A lesbian couple doesn't seem like a big line to cross going by that trailer.

Nov 13, 2017
This looks like it is trying way too hard to be edgy. And the quality of that animation is just tragic. I say this as a Harley stan. I'm glad Tara Strong isn't doing her voice this time around, at least.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw a logo for X Box but does anyone know if DC universe is on PS4 yet?