• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
The atmosphere looks good, game is enjoyable. But I'm sure it will come for Plus or Gamepass.

Set in the iconic Alien universe, Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a cooperative third-person survival shooter that drops your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the evolving Xenomorph threat.

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
I can only support so many of the co-op multiplayer shooters, but they are tugging hard at my fandom/nostalgia.

At this time, The Evil Dead is getting my money. I can probably be convinced to support more tho.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Game looks siiiiick
m9Ft3M.gif

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As opposed to the recently released Predator game this has the option to play with AI teammates, which automatically makes it better imo.

I hope they add crossplay at a later date but honestly, I'll be there day one on PC with the rest of you expendable assets this August!

I just hope the enemy AI is actually challenging and engaging instead of just "wave mode at assorted checkpoints". I remain doubtful and highly skeptical.

Gnomepowered

Nov 23, 2018
I'm not sure what to expect from the gameplay but if they go nuts with alien hybrid designs I think I might appreciate the tone the trailer seems to be going for. The toyline from the 90s with all of the variations based on the comic books or concept art or whatever was really cool but also sort of over the top in the context of the Alien movies at the time. But this looks like it's going for over the top, so I hope they go big.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
This has some serious potential and I love the amount of xenomorphs they've included. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
At least one of them needs to say GAME OVER MAN

Oct 29, 2017
I can only support so many of the co-op multiplayer shooters, but they are tugging hard at my fandom/nostalgia.

In a vacuum, this game looks pretty good.

In the real world though, it's a hard sell to drop cash on this with Back 4 Blood coming to Game Pass just a couple months later. Aliens is going to have to get some stellar reviews and word of mouth for me to consider it.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you play Friday the 13th?
I did! Despite its ridonculous monetization, I kinda of dug that weird little game. Would've have played more too if my game wasn't tied to PS service.

I wish we could freely swap between the three in solo
That would be fucking awesome, but probably OP? I dunno. That'd be really cool to implement.

Holy shit, I used to own this toy! What a dose of nostalgia.
One of us! One of us!