• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Going Media blackout on this one, watching this trailer on Youtube would doom my feed to spoilers. I've managed to not know of anything besides the first gameplay trailer years ago

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
i believe it's safe to watch, ND must be extra careful with marketing even more so after the leak.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Alluding to spoilers, history of trolling infractions
mod edit.content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if will what this one,and if I was Sony,I would block the comments section.

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
maxresdefault.jpg

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sadly we'll have a new wave of spoils after the trailer. From people who maybe don't want to spoil it, but will talk about some parts of trailer and its relations with story of the game.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Going Media blackout on this one, watching this trailer on Youtube would doom my feed to spoilers. I've managed to not know of anything besides the first gameplay trailer years ago

You can also clear your watch and search history and also pause both on YouTube. Itll be a good way to clear your feed from anything to the game. I also go straight to my subscription when I go on YouTube.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Not watching. But holy shit all it took was eerie music and two lines of dialogue and I had goosebumps and tears. I don't think I'm prepared for this game.

Stoopkid

Oct 27, 2017
Curious how Sony is gonna handle this. The alt right and other weirdos are gonna dislike and spoil like crazy tomorrow.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Guys, don't quote spoilers lol. Just report and let the mods deal with it.

Webbo

Nov 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Finally can't wait!

Thanks for remind us about clicking tweets. Last week I forgot and clicked a tweet and literally threw my phone across the sofa before I saw anything!

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Will probably avoid due to launch trailers being a little too spoilery usually, but it's nice knowing the wait is almost over.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
i'll consume all videos. Let's go.

btw good God, the hatred on any new tweet or youtube video is too much...

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Damn i'm hyped af but i'm not coming remotely close to anything TLOU until i play the thing for myself (maybe some spoiler free reviews).

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Yeah dog, i'm not watching it. maybe
I would like to see a few gameplay snippets but decided it's media blockout for me.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Worrying about spoilers but being excited for this trailer a month before release seems crazy to me.
I can't think of the last trailer near a games release that didn't have spoilers in it.

Last edited: