• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't watch it, but I won't resist...

Bring it, ND!

May 17, 2018
Man, this is all making a case for Twitter to have an option turn off replies to your tweets like Instagram and the like.

Realmatic1

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen any of the spoilers so I'm looking forward to seeing this trailer and playing this game!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Im scared of accidentally clicking on the video and seeing the spoilers in the comments lol

JCLShay

Apr 4, 2020
Would be incredible if they just dropped some spoilers and basically go "Game's good enough on its own merits. The spoilers mean NOTHING."

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Eh it's close enough and I've been able to avoid almost everything on this game since its reveal. I'll be staying away especially with all the comments about spoilers in the replies.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yeah no, I'm on total blackout now.

I dont wanna accidentally get spoiled so close.

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
Why did i open it... Literally the first comment was a spoiler. I don't know if it Is true spoiler or not, but fuck these sad people.

Anyway... Yeah, hype for the trailer i guess.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like to live life dangerously, so I shall enjoy watching this spoiler free trailer on YouTube.com with its brilliant algorithm and no blocked words/content before engaging in a Socratic dialogue with the many TLOU fans in the comments below the video immediately as it concludes. Jolly good I say.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yep haven't been spoiled. Going on blackout. Want to experience this as clean as possible.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Man its crazy how I have to block half my phone just in case I accidentally click the tweet and not the video lol. Still safe though.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward to it!

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
eodGHSx.gif

Hopewell

Jan 17, 2018
I am not watching this. I am too scared of spoilers.
I am even scared to go to threads like this lol. I have most of TLOU2 threads on ignore.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man, this is all making a case for Twitter to have an option turn off replies to your tweets like Instagram and the like.
Yeah lol, at first when that shit was announced I was like "Oh fuck, now idiots are going to live in their echo chambers, disabling replies and shit", but this makes a good case for why this would be necessary sometimes.

Edit: Needless to say, I won't watch this because it might make random spoilers pop up in my feed and recommendations.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
YouTube has a nice incognito mode. Be sure to use it to watch TLOU2 content.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
It's only another month and change so as much as it pains me *I think I'm going to give this a miss.

*I may very easily change my mind.