• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Lol why do people say this every time a new Tales game announced? Been hearing this since (at least) they announced Graces, and all of them have had co-op.
legendia didn't support co op on the PS2
and the gameplay that was shown off doesn't look like it would support multiple players.
if I'm wrong, I'm back in, but until they confirm there is local co op this game is dead to me.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Legendia is not a good example.
why not?
it was a mainline tales game on a console.
the point is there is at least a game in the mainline series that has been single player only.
it's been a while, but it wouldn't surprise me if they went single player with more involved combat in a new game.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I hate that it looks like it's gone full action game. I haven't played Final Fantasy XV because it's an action game and I probably won't play Arise, either.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
why not?
it was a mainline tales game on a console.
the point is there is at least a game in the mainline series that has been single player only.
it's been a while, but it wouldn't surprise me if they went single player with more involved combat in a new game.

Because that game came out in 2005 and wasn't even fully developed by the normal Tales teams at the time. Not saying they won't suddenly make this game single player only, but I doubt it given the series' history thus far.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Because that game came out in 2005 and wasn't even fully developed by the normal Tales teams at the time. Not saying they won't suddenly make this game single player only, but I doubt it given the series' history thus far.
we will see.
If they confirm co op I will be all on the hype train. Have close to 200 hours in the vesperia release as it is right now so I could use a new tales game :P

Oct 26, 2017
From the few snippets of gameplay it looks like the camera angle is different and evade seems to be more like a roll in whatever direction you're moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.