• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
System Shock CYBERSPACE Preview - Nightdive Studios

System Shock "The Art of Gore" Dismemberment Feature - Nightdive Studios

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
The lighting and bumpmapping have me going I need to revist this.

Especially the particles in cyberspace.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is looking a lot better than I'd expect

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
It's looking great, hopefully it's up there with Black Mesa level of remake. I don't think I would've ever committed to attempting to play through the original.

MerluzaSamus

Dec 3, 2018
It may not have amazing graphics, but the amount of detail in the room and art direction pick ups the slack, big time.
I love it.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
It may not have amazing graphics, but the amount of detail in the room and art direction pick ups the slack, big time.
I love it.
Honestly, I think the graphics are kind of amazing, they just don't translate well to blurry youtube videos. The game is doing an interesting thing where all the textures are blocky and low-res in a retro way, but all the other graphical effects are very modern. This means everything looks semi-realistic from a distance but like a classic PC game up close. I don't think I've seen another game do that, it's very cool.