• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, they finally added USB-C, Link

Tablet w/ARM chip:
EFwMZQ5XUAAXc27-1024x553.jpg

Laptop:
EFwMYOLXYAAx1eO-1024x594.jpg

Pro:

EFwMVzbXoAAnVKq-1024x532.jpg

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Looks nice, but mostly iterative. I'll wait to see details tomorrow.

Sad Intel gave up the sub-$200 low power market and AMD is ignoring it. I would've loved to see something small/light/cheap.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Laptop losing alcantara, and USB C across all devices. Good stuff

but I need Surface Book predecessor, debating between MacBook pro or Book

surface laptop is supposed to be Air competitor right?

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
What's the difference between Surface Book and Surface Laptop? I have a Surface Book with a discrete gpu and I'm thinking about upgrading maybe.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy that 15 laptop if they pack the power of the Book in it. I need the Pro Level device but really don't need the detachable screen, it introduces way more hardware failure points than it's worth.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That seems like fan art made using the leaked wallpapers and the descriptions from the French article.

filkry

Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy that 15 laptop if they pack the power of the Book in it. I need the Pro Level device but really don't need the detachable screen, it introduces way more hardware failure points than it's worth.
I'm with you, just want the surface laptop with a minimally powerful discrete GPU.

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017
So the new Surface Pro gets smaller bezels but not the Surface Laptop? Aw. :(

Still trying to decide between the Surface Pro or laptop.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, why does the ARM Surface Pro look so much better than the Intel based Pro?

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Microsoft is stepping up their game year after year, but I'm all in Apple since Windows Phone flopped. Shame, it was a really nice and clean OS with stellar hardware (RIP Lumia 920).

Zeroth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got a surface pro 6 in mint condition for absurdly cheap today. If I were in a country where they are sold oficially I would certainly get the upcoming pro instead. It's a solid tablet/laptop hybrid and the current pro alone is an amazing machine. With an USB C its even better.

Jay1V

Oct 28, 2017
That ARM based surface looks slick. I'm really hoping the price is 800 or less with the keyboard and pen

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
If this leaked but the book didn't...does that mean no book. :( That's what I'm interested in right now...

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
ARM will have Snapdragon. USB C all around but no Thunderbolt, which sucks. Wonder what will be in the 15" Surface Laptop. 1650? IDK, but no Surface Book 3 this year.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think so, these seem like they're replacements for the surface 6, surface laptop, and the surface book maybe (that ARM think might be entirely new)? None of them really seem like they're a replacement for the Surface Go, especially in size.

Still seems like it's going to be confusing. Is this ARM tablet here going to essentially to be a "Go Pro"?

Oct 25, 2017
God - I want that Surface ARM but you damn well know it will have some jacked up version of Windows because it is an ARM based processor and not work with 90% of the apps -_-