• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
twistedvoxel.com

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Will Run at Dynamic 4K Resolution, Targets 60 FPS For Performance Mode

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart will run at a dynamic 4K resolution with HDR on the PS5. It also targets 60 FPS in performance mode.

Dear God they look amazing.

Dynamic 4K quality mode, and a 60 fps performance mode.

edit: oops sorry here is the link
www.playstation.com

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Exclusive PS5 Games | PlayStation - PS5 Games | PlayStation®

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for PS5 and blast your way through an interdimensional adventure.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This is a gooood looking videogame. I'm pretty impressed.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Care to post direct links to the screens, because I'm not seeing them in the article?

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Holy balls.

ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-01-ps5-en-15jun20

ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-04-ps5-en-15jun20

ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-05-ps5-en-15jun20

ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-02-ps5-en-15jun20

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, they're not new.

Having Demon's Souls at launch will make the wait for Ratchet a bit easier.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Look kinda bullshotish, but we know game is going to look amazing.

Btw, that site has original vid instead of the latest one which had some changes.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I don't think the screenshots do a good job representing how good the game looks. In motion it's far more impressive.

I do wonder if we'll get more games in this style. It obviously doesn't look as good but it feels like an animated movie and I'd love to see more devs attempting to make games like that. There's a lot of potential.

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad the R&C franchise is still healthy and being given the resources to have an entry like this showing what new hardware can do with an established game series.

Status
Not open for further replies.