• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
A new skin has been disabled after causing issues while parachuting. The skin and issue in question? NSFW I suppose:
6ndi7xtywpo31.jpg

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's the ideal human body. You may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Was this intentional? I mean when freefalling physics wise a tail would fly up, not down, so it seems like when they animated the freefalling animation then the skin animator had to see that and knew full well what they were doing lol.

UltraJay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Was this intentional? I mean when freefalling physics wise a tail would fly up, not down, so it seems like when they animated the freefalling animation then the skin animator had to see that and knew full well what they were doing lol.
The problem is that the tail isn't being animated in the fall AT ALL. It probably has to do with where it attaches to the spine or hip bone and the direction that bone rotates in the fall animation (which is an existing animation that the skin was just slapped onto).

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
The problem is that the tail isn't being animated in the fall AT ALL. It probably has to do with where it attaches to the spine or hip bone and the direction that bone rotates in the fall animation (which is an existing animation that the skin was just slapped onto).

Ah I see, well in that case they definitely should've at least checked it once to see if there was any problems with it lol, not exactly hard to miss.