• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I am officially not excited for this game at all. That trailer did nothing for me.

Feb 26, 2019
Tijuana
OMG OBSTAGOOOOOON???

GALARIAN WEEZIIIIIIING!!!! OMGG

I love them
embarrassney.gif

but I wonder if the older forms will be available or not

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Regional forms with regional evolutions is exactly what I wanted so I couldn't be more pleased in that respect. Also thank God they aren't Kanto-only.

I hope there's a lot of them.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not only are they back, but they include Pokemon past Gen 1, and may have their own new evolutions? ahhhhhh the hype!!!

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
OK, all I want to know is will regular Linoone evolve? It's only fair.

rustyphish

May 13, 2019
It feels weird that this was the trailer they gave us advanced warning for. Was kinda expecting something more substantial tbh.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
they could've made the zigzag line into a completely new pokemon. guess they really want to keep the numbers down.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
You know what's weird this time? I could not help but notice Team Yell being copy pasted, doubles of each character. It was alright in 2003 but are we still going to be looking at only 3 characters for team yell trainers. It was even more obvious in the cutscene than before. Just a small nitpick though. Looks fun.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Obstagoon is great. Love that big goofy floppy head.

Marnie is also great - designs have been hit or miss so far for human trainers, but the good ones are VERY good.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Soooo... Galarian forms, regional evolutions, and a shapeshifting Pikachu. Nice.

Team Yell is hilarious and I love the design of the rivals.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
There's a lot more footage in the Japanese trailer. Like, A LOT more.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
I really like the punk designs for Marnie and Team Yell, I have to say that the art designers are doing great work with this game.

Serenitynow

Oct 25, 2017
Weezing looks great, Obstagoon looks great, and Morpeko hangry more was totally made for anime gags.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe regional forms, something basically universally loved by the fandom, was actually brought back.

Oct 27, 2017
I... Eh... Galarian Zigzagoon? And a Linoone evo? ... why.

They somehow manage to disappoint me even when I'm expecting nothing from this game.

Edit: The Japanese trailer is better and longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.