• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
No longer watching these since I'm not getting the game anymore due to the many choices that Game Freak has been making lately, but I really hope that it's full of brand new things and hype for those who are still excited about Sword and Shield.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they show enough stuff to help cleanse the bad taste of no National Dex from my mouth.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
That's my sense too. It would be nice for the most recent thing not to be that news.
Hopefully there's something to get excited about that will help me move on from that. Regional evolutions would do that for me, I think. I love those.
It already isn't the most recent news it's just every thread swerves right back to that lol

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Please hurry up and announce version-exclusive NEW Pokemon so I can pre-order from Best Buy and get the $10 reward already.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
That's my sense too. It would be nice for the most recent thing not to be that news.
Hopefully there's something to get excited about that will help me move on from that. Regional evolutions would do that for me, I think. I love those.
That would be nice, yeah. Also hoping we have some Galar forms for some older Pokémon, though I'm not holding my breath for that.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
And as causal fan who doesnt really care much about a complete pokedex ,its kinda annoying when you just wanna discuss the present Pokenews lol

The same discussion is going to happen in all threads with the same arguments and any news will be commented as "They have not included X or Y Pokemon for doing this, what a waste".

You can ignore it and keep talking about the news, you can't do anything else.

Omegamon

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Regional variants? The leak said Galar had regional variants and evos, I hope they show that

Deleted member 41183

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
gigantamax forms that will make good memes like fat pikachu and long meowth. they were in the leak that has been almost 100% on point.
Fat Pikachu and Long Meowth. Basically trying to repeat the Alolan Exeggutor meme instead of coming up with a creative design.

Ah yes...meme forms like *checks notes* fat Pikachu. I see we're just using words now to mean whatever.

It's time, isn't it?

No. Never again.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
hell yeah. august tends to be the month for major reveals, but they've already shown dynamax and gigantomax, so I'm pretty intrigued as to what we'll see.

Cross gen evo's pleaseeeeee

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
We are happy to announce we have revamped the game and you will finally get Pokémon Breath of the Wild Sword and Breath of the Wild Shield!

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Just give me a showcase of high quality animations in whatever feature Gamefreak had Creature's animate.

James Turner won't let me down in regards to his Buzzwole sneaking into Galar at least.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Ultra Beasts will be making it in here. GF counts them as legendaries and I expect a lot of trimming on that front

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bad

tumblr_p8hubz5lh01uh3x51o1_500.gif

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Yay! I hope they show more new Pokemon. This is my favorite part of the release cycle, where they're just gradually revealing new Pokemon.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I just read the "leak" and I'd be quite happy if that's what they reveal this Wednesday. On the other hand, I'd be happy if it wasn't because it would be new, surprising stuff. Either way I win, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.