• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it's a 5 episode crossover. Supergirl on the 8th of December, Batwoman on the 9th, Flash on the 10th then there's a break until January when it end with Arrow and Legends Of Tomorrow episodes on the 14th.
That's a shitty way to do it. I get it logistically but man I'm just going to wait till they all air and download them and marathon it

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That's a shitty way to do it. I get it logistically but man I'm just going to wait till they all air and download them and marathon it
They literally can't do it as a big movie. TV contracts. It's more or less impossible.

I know, but he's Atom now. Is he going to be Superman in those CW shows or something? That's what I'm confused about, why he's dressed as Superman.
Actors playing multiple different characters in the Arrowverse isn't uncommon

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Have you seen Tom Welling with them yet?

arrow-crisis-crossover-supermen.jpg
Guy on the right should be Jimmy Olsen, not Superman.

Where's Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher though

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018

It would be so rude not to follow this up, especially after his step father has the last name Stewart

Oh man, I completely forgot about that line. Of course, these show drop little winks like that to the audience all the time, so I usually don't think to hard about them. (Remember we saw a flight jacket with the last name Jordan on it in like season 2 of Arrow or something.) But yeah, I agree with you.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit I had no idea Black Lightning was joining in on the fun this year. Are we gonna see Thunder (Blackbird) and her sister as well?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Because that's a fundamental part of the character design since forever.

...no

I mean he IS muscular and strong but I don't remember a single comic where he is more muscular than any other male super hero in the same comic. He is always drawn as bulky as batman =P
He has muscles, he is not bulky to the point of calling attention to his muscles.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Tyler Hoechlin may not be very big but he more than makes up for it in his actual portrayal. Dude is a fantastic Superman.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Boy the lighting is just right to make the supes in the back look like a cardboard cutout lol

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Oh I hope Ralph gets more to do and gets to freak out over the bigger super heroes lol. I guess technically he did get to meet one super man already.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Actors playing multiple different characters in the Arrowverse isn't uncommon
Really? Thought it was just for those short parallel universe scenarios or something.

So this is just fan service, huh? Routh isn't going to be Superman in the CW-verse going forward, is he? That'd be cool to get a LEGIT Superman show with him.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
People think Tyler Hoechlin is small?

40fb43d89c273e1c5209572426bd7239.jpg
While also pining for Dean Cain who's either the same height or a little shorter than him. Cavill is also only about an inch taller only a little more broad.

Out of the Loop, but what did Dean Cain do?
Dean Cain is a hardcore Trumper and has associated himself with the right wing, conversion therapy loving Family Research Council despite claiming to be pro-gay rights.

Last edited: