• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
EHcmbZTVUAEB5ZR.jpg:large

They violating the rule of three

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is a rather old picture lol

Well, relative. I'm excited so much with lots of hype

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
After all of this, WB will realize that their movies need to be scrapped and the CWverse will be folded into the movie line to accompany Gadot's WW, Levi's Shazam, and Battison.

Just do it WB, it's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who is Pariah? Should I look him up beforehand or just save the madness for when I watch Crisis?

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Who is Pariah? Should I look him up beforehand or just save the madness for when I watch Crisis?
Well who knows how much this character will have in common with the comics one. He's a scientist who gets shunted from earth to earth and watches everybody die. Hopefully they do something interesting with him.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is this like other crossovers?

1 Episode of each show?

I'd rather it was a mighty TV movie

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
Is this like other crossovers?

1 Episode of each show?

I'd rather it was a mighty TV movie
Yes, it's a 5 episode crossover. Supergirl on the 8th of December, Batwoman on the 9th, Flash on the 10th then there's a break until January when it end with Arrow and Legends Of Tomorrow episodes on the 14th.