• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
The Twitter notification I received from Nintendo stating that a "New Splash of Color joins "Nintendo Switch..." had me thinking this was something else entirely..

ladyluthien

Oct 25, 2017
Ooooooo that is such a pretty color! Oh geez, if they release a lavender version. I am not sure I will be able to resist.

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I've been putting off buying a Lite since they launched because I've been so indecisive about which color I'd want. This gave me the answer. Biting immediately.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Wow I hope they start going all in with the Lite colorations like they did with the New 2DS XL.
A purple Switch Lite would be dope.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love for the regular Switch to come in a fully yellow or pink color scheme.

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like the Coral though I have no idea how hard it will be to get one come Friday. Turquoise model was in stock this morning at local Target for about an hour before it sold out though there is still some more at a Target a little further away.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like the Coral though I have no idea how hard it will be to get one come Friday. Turquoise model was in stock this morning at local Target for about an hour before it sold out though there is still some more at a Target a little further away.
Switch is really at the point where it's stocked in the morning and sold out several hours later? Geeze.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Well, as I feared, I received a "Shipment Delayed" e-mail from Best Buy last night right at midnight. My wife's been chomping at the bit to play Animal Crossing so I started looking around and I found that the local Wal-Mart has 'em for pickup locally. Placed an order, waited for it to be available, then strapped on my N95 and picked it up.

Dunno if I'm gonna return the Best Buy one when it arrives or just list it here for sale. (Cost + Shipping, ain't looking to be a scalper in these times.)

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Well, as I feared, I received a "Shipment Delayed" e-mail from Best Buy last night right at midnight. My wife's been chomping at the bit to play Animal Crossing so I started looking around and I found that the local Wal-Mart has 'em for pickup locally. Placed an order, waited for it to be available, then strapped on my N95 and picked it up.

Dunno if I'm gonna return the Best Buy one when it arrives or just list it here for sale. (Cost + Shipping, ain't looking to be a scalper in these times.)
Eek! Please post pics. It releases in the UK on 24th April, so still a wait for us.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Alright, looking forward to it. It's a gift gift for my niece, scheduled to arrive on launch day in the UK with ACNH, so hopefully it's gonna arrive on time!

Two quick photos I took this morning; apologies for the delay, I managed to pinch a nerve in my lower back over the weekend and I've been mostly sedentary since.

WUqZkarl.jpg

rzYgRupl.jpg

It's pretty crazy how much the color shifts between daylight (and presumably cool white bulbs) and soft white lighting.

With that being said, my Best Buy shipment should hopefully be sitting outside of my apartment when I get home from work today. Anyone here interested in it before I throw it into the B/S/T thread?

Just looking for what I paid for it after tax ($220), plus whatever it costs to ship your way, with the usual B/S/T terms. (Paypal, Friends & Family)

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Two quick photos I took this morning; apologies for the delay, I managed to pinch a nerve in my lower back over the weekend and I've been mostly sedentary since.

WUqZkarl.jpg

rzYgRupl.jpg

It's pretty crazy how much the color shifts between daylight (and presumably cool white bulbs) and soft white lighting.

With that being said, my Best Buy shipment should hopefully be sitting outside of my apartment when I get home from work today. Anyone here interested in it before I throw it into the B/S/T thread?

Just looking for what I paid for it after tax ($220), plus whatever it costs to ship your way, with the usual B/S/T terms. (Paypal, Friends & Family)
Thanks. Looks really good!

Hope you feel better soon.

amagidyne

May 23, 2019

WUqZkarl.jpg

rzYgRupl.jpg

I'd be interested in it if it's still available