• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The lyrics give me awkward TWEWY vibes, but that's cool

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
You're making me cry that the global version is dead and we will never get this. Thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Going to echo every other sentiment in this thread and say that I'm still upset the global version shut down. For a mobile game, it had a surprisingly large amount of effort put into it, and now we can't even play it.

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Lotus Juice is the best. It's always a treat to hear him make something new for Persona.

GenG

Oct 26, 2017
It is not "new" though, It is a Star Ocean 2's (also featured in later entries) battle theme remix.

GenG

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, the remix in itself is new, but the song is a staple of the series at this point.

tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
Ooh, Stab the Sword of Justice is like my favorite regular battle theme ever... gotta take a listen. Too bad my headphones here at work broke :/

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
There's a remix that I wouldn't have expected to work.

Are we going to start seeing more RPG crossovers?

datschge

Oct 25, 2017
Best arrangement of a Sakuraba piece not by Sakuraba himself.

There's a remix that I wouldn't have expected to work.

Are we going to start seeing more RPG crossovers?
Crossovers between gatcha games happen all the time.

E.g. Star Ocean Anamnesis and Tales of the Rays had a crossover before and that resulted in a battle medley: