• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why would he? You were fairly criticized for posting a news article without mentioning where the information was obtained and refused to reply when asked about it. You got a free lesson in how to do your damn job. You are welcome and I hope you have learned something.

Here's how someone who isn't a damn blogger does it:
www.eurogamer.net

PlayStation Store on web and mobile to stop selling PS3, PSP and Vita games this month

Big changes are coming to the PlayStation Store on web and mobile this month.Sony has sent emails - seen and verified b…

"Sony has sent emails - seen and verified by Eurogamer - to its development partners that warn the PlayStation Store on web and mobile will stop selling PlayStation 3, PSP or Vita games as part of a refresh ahead of the release of the PlayStation 5 in November."

Again, you are welcome. And stop derailing threads with your personal vendetta.

Did you just write about yourself in third person?

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
There needs to be a condensed grid view, text search and pagination on this.

Takes around 10 seconds to load (700+) purchased titles, and you shouldn't have to scroll to find the game you want.

Oh wow that history page has all items on one scrolling page? No more 24 items per page then hit next page forever? I'm in love.
You prefer that?

It takes way too long to load if you have hundreds of game purchases, so I'd at least prefer customizable pagination options (like 100 items per page) and a search which many websites already do and I'm shocked Sony took the time to make this but not implement these simple and standard features.

Last edited:

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Removing the Wishlist is so dumb. Not as dumb as removing PS Vita titles. But pretty dumb.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
If this supported Vita, PS3 and PSP games it would actually be pretty damn awesome.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It is wild.

When taking big steps towards an all digital future, it is ridiculous to under develop your actual digital storefront to this degree.
Apparently someone on here (quoted below) found source code 2 weeks ago suggesting that the PS5 itself might have wish list functionality

I found this earlier but didn't bother making a post/thread about it. There's a few additional things that it revealed.

The PS5 will support wishlists on the console:

Your wishlist isn't available on this website. You can find it on a PS5

Parties can now include up to 100 people:

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_21.05.59.png

You can now share video clips, albums, artists, playlists, tracks on the console. Also something called "Takedown"?

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_20.55.57.png

You can now set a name and image for party groups:

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_21.33.32.png

The store will show games that are included in the PS Plus Collection:

Screenshot_2020-09-29_at_20.48.18.png

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Oh shit, can you Preorder Demon Souls and Spider-Man digitally? Been wanting to start doing that so Day 1 isnt a shitshow. But dont think I want physical copies...

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
The unfortunate thing about this is that purchasing and redownloading PS3 & Vita stuff will become significantly more difficult. Navigating those storefronts and libraries are easy enough but boy are they slow and dumb. You back out of a game you selected you would expect to go back to where you were on the list instead of back to the very top!

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, can you Preorder Demon Souls and Spider-Man digitally? Been wanting to start doing that so Day 1 isnt a shitshow. But dont think I want physical copies...
Spider-Man Miles Morales has been up for about a week or so, just the PS4 version but that will give access to the PS5 download day 1.

Demon's Souls isn't up yet, at least not on the Australian store.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember DMC Collection and DMC4 being part of the PS+ offerings

I do remember I bought them though, so maybe that is an error to list it under PS+

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
There needs to be a condensed grid view, text search and pagination on this.

Takes around 10 seconds to load (700+) purchased titles, and you shouldn't have to scroll to find the game you want.

You prefer that?

It takes way too long to load if you have hundreds of game purchases, so I'd at least prefer customizable pagination options (like 100 items per page) and a search which many websites already do and I'm shocked Sony took the time to make this but not implement these simple and standard features.
prefer over the current store, also ten seconds once seems like a good deal to me! You could go make a sandwich while it loads if you please ;)

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
Apparently you can click on the launch games on this page and preorder the PS5 versions, but I haven't done it yet to confirm.

www.playstation.com

The best PS5 games - new, pre-order & upcoming | PlayStation

Discover the best games to play on PS5 and VR2, including our newest exclusives and exciting indies, out now or available for pre-order.

Mastermind

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember DMC Collection and DMC4 being part of the PS+ offerings

I do remember I bought them though, so maybe that is an error to list it under PS+
okay so I looked through my reciepts and I looked online and I am sure now that I bought DMC Collection with DMC4 but for some odd reason it has that PS+ logo

maybe it means nohing, but it is buggy me that I see it in my PS+ list

the purchase list also has PS+ games so it isn't like I can use that to distinctly confirm that it isn't a bug or something

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Removing the Wishlist is so dumb. Not as dumb as removing PS Vita titles. But pretty dumb.
I think we'll see a new version of the wishlist when the new store is up. They probably had to ditch our wishlists since they're attached to the current store which has PS3/Vita/etc included in it, which they're phasing out of the new store.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
okay so I looked through my reciepts and I looked online and I am sure now that I bought DMC Collection with DMC4 but for some odd reason it has that PS+ logo

maybe it means nohing, but it is buggy me that I see it in my PS+ list

the purchase list also has PS+ games so it isn't like I can use that to distinctly confirm that it isn't a bug or something
It's a bug because they haven't been PS Plus games. DmC was on PS3.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Apparently you can click on the launch games on this page and preorder the PS5 versions, but I haven't done it yet to confirm.

www.playstation.com

The best PS5 games - new, pre-order & upcoming | PlayStation

Discover the best games to play on PS5 and VR2, including our newest exclusives and exciting indies, out now or available for pre-order.
Hrmmm... I clicked it and it said Thanks for your Purchase. Sooo.... we'll see? haha thanks, I think...

I don't think it linked with my account or anything tho. Weird.

Twelvy

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
Seeing games I bought appearing with the PS+ icon isn't really reassuring...
That a huge work to go over the old purchases but they should label the demos to filter them out.

Finally I wish they would keep the web store for legacy platforms, even at a separate URL, I wouldn't mind.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, now I can see my PS Plus subscription and when it ends.

Before you could only see it on the console. I remember this because someone asked about this recently. I never thought to look on the website until that post.

I wonder what other changes they've made....

Ok...I knew about the 3 credit card max for payments....is the PayPal account new?

Madhlad

Jan 18, 2020
Not sure why it'd be locked for me, all my shit is digital and I don't share anything.
Are the locked game in your main account?
For example, I have witcher 3 locked because it was purchased using my other account.
qVDhHsK.png

edit: list you see there are games you've played, as long as they are not locked in your purchased list you're good.

Juni

Apr 16, 2018
At last... But hey, I'm still craving for DLC per Games filters. What a chore to browse through your 250 items between skins and all to find a single game or else.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
The "PLAYED" tab seems to be the last 50 games you've launched.

Not sure if it goes past that.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
So folks, does this mean PSDLE will no longer work for searching PSP, PSV, PS1 and PS3 games?

Cuz that will fucking suck.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
For example, I have witcher 3 locked because it was purchased using my other account.
qVDhHsK.png

edit: list you see there are games you've played, as long as they are not locked in your purchased list you're good.

Ahhh, okay. Thank you for pointing that out, I thought something was fucked up or something.

Madhlad

Jan 18, 2020
The "PLAYED" tab seems to be the last 50 games you've launched.

Not sure if it goes past that.
You are correct, default request gets 50 most recent games you've played.
here's the request, so getting more than 50 is as easy as changing "limit":100
Code:
https://web.np.playstation.com/api/graphql/v1/op?operationName=getUserGameList&variables={"limit":50,"categories":"ps4_game,ps5_native_game"}&extensions={"persistedQuery":{"}}

Last edited:

Juni

Apr 16, 2018
qVDhHsK.png

Locked games in my library are games I own as physical releases. Pretty much all of my games.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like this. Being able to sort by game is nice except it would only be helpful enough if we had access to our PS3, PSVita, and PSP library.

There is no reason why one game should take up as much space on the screen as it does. Why not make it a grid?

There should also be better sorting options like sorting by purchase date, alphabetical, or even file size. Demos, betas, and alphas should be their own category. Apps as well.

I know it is a new site but to me there is just too many basic functions missing to make it worth it. I'd prefer the sluggish trash hell of Store vs the lack of functionality like Library.

I am happy I could finally clear out those downloads that failed, though!

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017

Really it would be more worthwhile to pre-order Miles Morales on PS4. That way you can also get it on PS5, and then if you ever have a PS4, like as a side console, or whatever, you have that option. Maybe not the most useful, but for the same price, you can have just the PS5 version, or you can have both.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Looking over my list again, I'm seeing a ton of inconsistencies. There's a number of games I only "own" via PSN+, but the logo isn't next to it.

...also wish I could remove betas/demos, like how you can at least hide thrm on the PS4 library.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
The webstore is SO MUCH faster now, it was always slow af but now it is snappy, I wonder if they updated their servers for the release of the PS5. Both the PS Store and this 'library" page (before anything PS related was a slog)

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
The webstore is SO MUCH faster now, it was always slow af but now it is snappy, I wonder if they updated their servers for the release of the PS5. Both the PS Store and this 'library" page (before anything PS related was a slog)
Wow you're right.
Just browsed and searched the web store and it's super snappy.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
There is a "Played" but no "Unplayed" filter. There is a PS+ filter, but no "Purchased, not PS+" filter. They get so close...