• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Cute 404 page.

jUPu3D7.png

alexbull_uk

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Huh, I had almost 50 items pending for download and every single one was an avatar of some sort, I think maybe all from various preorders going back years. Maybe that's why it never worked when I sent a download to my PS4 from the old store lol

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it only took them 14 years, but I'm glad it's finally here.

Now, if they could just let me sort by name...

Oct 25, 2017
This seems awfully light on functionality. I was hoping for playtime or trophy data but it's literally just a list. Clicking them just takes you to the store page.

I'm sure more integration will be coming with the full relaunch of PSN but other than looking nice this didn't make a great first impression on me.

Edit: Hmm, I'm on mobile. Maybe there's stuff like download already on desktop?
On desktop there is an option to download, yes.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow that history page has all items on one scrolling page? No more 24 items per page then hit next page forever? I'm in love.

Deleted member 44122

i just get an "internal server error" message, nothing else, not even a fancy 404 page
edit: seems to be a brave browser problem, works with others

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the PS Now section is still a work-in-progress. (Edit: I have a current subscription.)

S7pvd9V.png

Clicking on the link, just sends you to a page advertising PS Now. Would be nice to use a browser to see which games are available and when they're being removed from the service.

Last edited:

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Nice that it has PS Plus and EA Access icons on those games.
Feels very 1.0 though. Lots of improvements could be had.

I want a Microsoft equivalent too. As far as I know, there's no account page that shows all purchased Marketplace content right?

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Got two weird downloads for pre-ordering The Frozen Wilds and RDR2 that seem stuck or broken. Seems it's an early light store thingy.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get a Purchased but not including PS+ option. I always claim PS+ games but I very rarely play them so they're just clutter for me.

GaussTek

Oct 30, 2017
DLC owned from pyshical games are missing, right? I hope they don't replace the old list completely without adding that.

Oh, and also, PT has always been on the download lists, it's just that you won't be able to download it anyway lol

Nei

Oct 27, 2017
As other have mentioned, no transition for user's wish list is completely unacceptable from a user experience point of view. I cannot come up with a technical reason as to why this is not possible. Seems extremely amateurish.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Removing the wishlist is a great recipe for losing some purchases from me at least, because I always check that when any PSN sales happen.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Clive is considering apologising to me yet. 🤔
Why would he? You were fairly criticized for posting a news article without mentioning where the information was obtained and refused to reply when asked about it. You got a free lesson in how to do your damn job. You are welcome and I hope you have learned something.

Here's how someone who isn't a damn blogger does it:
www.eurogamer.net

PlayStation Store on web and mobile to stop selling PS3, PSP and Vita games this month

Big changes are coming to the PlayStation Store on web and mobile this month.Sony has sent emails - seen and verified b…

"Sony has sent emails - seen and verified by Eurogamer - to its development partners that warn the PlayStation Store on web and mobile will stop selling PlayStation 3, PSP or Vita games as part of a refresh ahead of the release of the PlayStation 5 in November."

Again, you are welcome. And stop derailing threads with your personal vendetta. Feel free to send me a PM if you want some more tips.