• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Great thread title, expected Era reaction and the link isn't live do I don't know but if it is early 2010s style it's probably cool.

Oct 27, 2017
Put on "Edge of Glory" here.

New leak song sounds like weak ass shit compared to her top level.

Edit: Playing "Alejandro". This is so weak. Better than the "Joanne" trash, but fuck this is weaksauce. So mediocre.

Edit 2: Drunk and fine. Blasting "Bad Romance". This is what I want from Gaga. Remember "I'm a free bitch, baby"? That's the Gaga I want. Not this half-assed ArtPop reject. Plz.

Last edited:

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still have the tweet open in a window and can replay it. Is the tweet gone?

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
1500x500

Out this Friday Y'all
can't believe its taken a month

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Lil Monsters about to run RAMPANT on stan twitter yet again... secure your wigs and casserole trays girls!

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jun 17, 2018
It's a good song, Incredible though? I'd say songs like Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi were incredible. She had the biggest start of any pop star I've ever seen, been hard for her to try and match the beginning of her career.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Gaga isn't really in my musical wheelhouse (I do really enjoy "You and I" though) but I can't get this one out of my head thanks to the fact that the iPhone commercial with it constantly plays in Hulu.

I do love the almost synthwave vibes, like if you stripped away the vocals and some effects it could be on the Hotline Miami soundtrack. In fact the music kind of reminds me of a less abrasive version of Carpenter Brut's song Roller Mobster from HM2.