• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So they used the Xehanort trio theme for the first trailer and now Rage Awakened for this one. We need the Sea Salt trio theme representation for the launch trailer. Make it happen Nomura !

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like a lotta stuff in this trailer is exactly what people wanted in the base game.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly a bit of a shock this DLC took a year to come out. I wonder how large it will end up being?

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Playable Kairi?
Data Org Fights?
Shit Tons of Health?
We back in it bois, Crit Mode Fights

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
Like others said, it feels like this is the "We're listening" DLC that addresses most of the main criticisms. And playable Kairi really makes this ace.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
After watching enough gameplay I still dread picking up the game and going to worlds like Tangled which don't interest me at all. But if they let me have a Final Fantasy character to tag along with like Leon, Cloud or Auron I'd change my tune so damn fast it's not even funny.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Nomura raised my hype level then literally stabbed me in the chest with a cookie cutter with that Xbox delay. What the hell is that

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol I think it's impossible for Square to get a console release right

why is the XB1X (the best version) delayed a month?

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Are we at a point where people dont even remember that vanilla versions of KH games exist?
This massive content update was always gonna happen no matter how KH3 was received

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, that looks a lot more like a Final Mix than I thought. I hope they release the whole package physically since I traded my copy in already.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Can't wait, saved my critical playthrough for this (I'm so going to regret it).

I was alright with no FF characters but seeing them again... I guess I did miss em (hope they introduce some more as well).

Nov 13, 2017
Pretty much. Every Final Mix is like this.

Like I think we've reached a point where people don't remember vanilla KH2.

Pretty much. I remember Vanilla KH2 being my most disliked game in the series and vastly preferring KH1. FM+ fixed a lot of my issues with it and made me enjoyed it far more than KH1.

Looking forward to Remind.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
... Why yes, I will buy this fucking thing just for the FF chars.

Goddamn you Square. GODDAMN YOU