• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i mean that's definitely a reach

this is literally just an leaked/stolen demo of a remix of a B.o.B/Santigold song, "shoot up the station" aren't even his words lol take it up with Santigold. it's also very explicitly not literal either and exists within a pretty clear tradition within hip-hop

i also strongly dispute people taking stolen unfinished work from artists and then acting like it's the same as their public statements or final finished work. it hampers creativity and the ability of artists to be able to let their ideas gestate without being trammeled by the burden of expectation, not to mention by people who are intentionally and deliberately misinterpreting the use of a sample to fit their predetermined narrative

other than that cool thread

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
halo-reach-cover-i8943.jpg
This plus your avatar got me so good. Bruh

OP
OP

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
this man using fisticuffs in 2019 and talking about rap lyrics l m a o.

even had to put [wtf?!] in the title for clicks.

What? I didn't put it in for clicks at all and I offered to have the mods change it. What's with the aggression and treating me like I'm not a person who can actually engage with you on here?

Novel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What? I didn't put it in for clicks at all and I offered to have the mods change it. What's with the aggression and treating me like I'm not a person who can actually engage with you on here?
Kanye stans can't stand the man being criticized around here.
That most of the thread is saying you're reaching or are just saying the song is good is....really fucking telling to say the least.
The language is blatant, as much as they want to deny it. Could these people be anymore transparent? Honestly.

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't Kanye go through a phase where he purposefully wore his footwear one size too small so he was uncomfortable for philosophical reasons?

Joe Rogan, of all people, decided giving Kanye a platform was irresponsible. Dude wanted to come on JRE and discuss writing his own dictionary of only positive vocabulary.

Kanye has every right to keep creating art, but I think his time in the spotlight has come and gone.

808s was great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.