• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Sigh. It's the accumulation of small amounts ($.01 for a click on Youtube for instance) that gives this guy Trump style golden toilets and a platform to shit on us all from on high.
Lmao you do not get that much for a single YouTube click. Spotify pays 7x more than YouTube and you don't even get that amount for a play on Spotify.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Fuck anyone supporting this bigot loving jackass. Draw that line in the sand, especially after everything we've seen this year.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Trolling on racial issues across multiple posts
Im really just waiting for Kanye West to apologize for his racism and his support of President Donald Trump. I refuse to listen to anything he releases UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES.

portrait-cool-young-hip-hop-boy-red-hat-red-pants-white-shirt-loft-86281947.jpg

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I know taste and all that, but even ignoring that he's an asshole fascist bootlicker, Kanye hasn't dropped anything worthwhile in a very long time. I don't understand why people still give him the time of day when there are so many other artists who do his style better and aren't sociopaths.

Last edited:

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really should discuss the redemption of Kanye West more carefully - it would be unwise to allow him to reinvade popular cultural thought when he's clearly proven time and again that he can't be trusted to be a voice of reason.

479.jpg

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
We really should discuss the redemption of Kanye West more carefully - it would be unwise to allow him to reinvade popular cultural thought when he's clearly proven time and again that he can't be trusted to be a voice of reason.

479.jpg

Wooow.

Black Lives Matter ain't even cold yet but I knew this shit would happen. I'm black and I grew up listening and loving Kanye West. Anything to say to me directly? Am I wrong for wanting Kanye to speak out against the white supremacy he's been openly supporting for years now? Got anything more than fucking .jpgs and snark?

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Im really just waiting for Kanye West to apologize for his racism and his support of President Donald Trump. I refuse to listen to anything he releases UNTIL HE APOLOGIZES.

479.jpg
WTF???

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not that good imo

Also hate how every Kanye verse now is just different phrasing of "they want the old kanye" on repeat

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how I can't enjoy this anymore. Kanye getting lost in the sunken place is one of the biggest losses, imho. Brother turned on his own people.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017

479.jpg
You're banned and you dont even know it yet. Neither do i.

This song unfortunately kinda slaps but i just want more cursing. Give me On Sight pt 2, Ye

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly think we should ban Kanye promo threads like we do Joe Rogan threads unless he does something news-worthy that isn't trash.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
The funny thing is the bar is now so low for new solo
Kanye music that people think this is " fire" , sure. Also funny that there are people I never see in any thread rap related unless it's Kanye, interesting

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Listen to this and then listen to Black Skinhead, that is the Kanye I miss,that song is " fire 100 ",this song is a tame ass hell version of that (complete with unnecessary Travis feature because hell they're family)