• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

The comparison can be found below. While some say it's the same image but with different brightness, the images while
nearly identical look to be two different engines. Likely being Frontier's "Cobra" engine which has been impressively recreating the
JP dinosaurs. Aside from that, there was the prior leaks for Frontier Jurassic World games that included a Evolution 2 and a survival title.
E3BO-04WEAU2iaw

This also fits with Jeff Goldblum being part of Sumer Game Fest. Jeff in the past did interviews for Jurassic World Evolution.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
Okay, now I'm listening! The fact that there are no AAA games based on Jurassic Park baffles me. Running away from raptors is basically what every nightmare is made of, and of course, being chased by a TRex would be phenomenal.
I said it last year when TLOU2 came out, Naughty Dog needs to get on that mudda effin train.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
With how popular the love for dinosaurs has been in recent years, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
That would actually be awesome. Trespasser was very much ahead of its time.

I mean, it tried to be ahead ot its time and failed. But if it succeeded it would be very far ahead of its time.

But as a template for a dino game? It works brilliantly.
just as long as you check your health by looking at the tattoo on your boob

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Cleaver girl...

Fuck, i played Jurassic World simulator...whatever it was called...SO much during my time off work this past christmas. Jesus that was fun!

Would not say no to Days Gone, but with dinosaurs. Was not feeling i wanted a open world zombie game. I wished it has dinosaurs. Played it and it was SOOOO good but man i want a game like Days Gone but with dinosaurs...

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Okay, now I'm listening! The fact that there are no AAA games based on Jurassic Park baffles me. Running away from raptors is basically what every nightmare is made of, and of course, being chased by a TRex would be phenomenal.
I said it last year when TLOU2 came out, Naughty Dog needs to get on that mudda effin train.

Ok...

Now I want this so bad, a survival/horror sp AAA JP game made by ND.

Holy fucking shit.

Or something like Alien Isolation would be good as well.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I would love a Jurassic World Evolution 2 actually! The game, even with some flaws, was ridiculously fun. I even ended up playing the DLC's. I would love to see a sequel that expands and improves on it! As for the survival thing, I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high until I see what it is, but if it were actually an Alien Isolation style Survival Horror game, it would probably shoot straight to the top of my anticipated games list, lol.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
I'll be excited right up until they start showing survival mechanics, crafting and multiplayer.

Vexed

Jul 23, 2018
Funny, I'm a big JP fan and there's buzz that they're going to drop a film teaser. Hopefully it's a multifaceted push.

Wislizeni

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool. Hopefully it's good. I've been watching the latest films and, they didn't really do anything for me. I only really loved the first film. Personally, the only Jurassic Park game I've played is the 2D arcade shooter one by SEGA, and I think that game nailed the feel really well. Like, the series is undeniably a thriller primarily, but a little lightheartedness is also important.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can it be based around that Barbasol can that Nedry dropped in the original that was never brought up again?

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
if capcom doesn't want to continue their best IP, more than glad for something else to fill that void

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I would love to see an Alien Isolation inspired Jurassic Park game. Even basic, third-person stealth that focuses on hiding and navigating around dinosaurs, like the kitchen scene in the original film or the river portion of the book spliced with some action sequences would be great fun

Oct 27, 2017
Can it be based around that Barbasol can that Nedry dropped in the original that was never brought up again?
That's the exact premise of the Telltale Jurassic game lol.

I really hope this isn't just evo 2 unless they make some type of guest mode to partake in the joy. I can't stand money management games and needing to drag island 2 up from a quarter star and no money to unlock shit. HATE not having access to everything in the sandbox.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Don't give me hope for a JW Survival game, would be a dream come true.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Evolution 2 is supposed to be happening with an actual in depth park building system this time and not the anemic one from the first game

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
why would you invite the person who told you to turn off the JP game and get a life to show a new JP game

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My issue is that modern JP games would likely skew younger in terms of target audience. So you'd never even get something like Trespasser anymore.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wish it was a horror game with the same style of gameplay as Alien Isolation.